Hard core cuckolding vs soft core cuckolding

Thanks. Good question. For me personally, for example, telling her friend in front of me that I am a cuck and inferior. Or asking me to clean up the house in front of her bull. Or forcing me to do something I don't want to. Not saying that it is bad. This is a kink of different type and some people love that and I totally get it. It's great in its own way. Not for me. The key here is what hubby is willing to take and wife is prepared to give. One time I asked my wife to cage me but she said I don't want to do that. Hope that make sense? Let me know your thoughts, it'd be great to see others point of view
It is very important for both my wife and I that she humiliate and embarrass me in front of other people... Usually starting with me being naked with a butt plug in my ass... I also asked my wife about a cage... She said no that it wasn't good for me physically and she wanted me to hold my cum for her voluntarily... She considers cumming without permission the same as cheating on her.. The punishment to never fuck her pussy again and be made to suck cock..

Who often does she peg you ?
Are you looking for your wife to peg your ass???
It is very important for both my wife and I that she humiliate and embarrass me in front of other people... Usually starting with me being naked with a butt plug in my ass... I also asked my wife about a cage... She said no that it wasn't good for me physically and she wanted me to hold my cum for her voluntarily... She considers cumming without permission the same as cheating on her.. The punishment to never fuck her pussy again and be made to suck cock..
That should already be part of your job along with licking her clean!!!!

Reactions: cuck52
How has your wife cuckold you. Soft or hard. What do you prefer. In my case soft cuckolding.
Example, my wife never cages me. Never humiliate me in front of anyone including her bulls, only in private. She hates humiliating me in front of others. Yet, she has done the following.
- refused pussy to me for months because she does not desire my cock
- when I said to her you will not have sex with one of the guys who works for me. She still went ahead and had sex with him and told me later. As a cuck I loved it.
- told me that she does not like to give me a full blowjob, but loves to give her bf because my cum does not taste nice.
- told me twice that she has fallen in love.
- I am not on the list of best sex she has had.
There is more but what does hubbies and wives prefer
I wouldn't like the one about falling in love.

My GF is a sexy soft cuckoldress. She luvs to
tease me mentally & erotically. Examples:
Txt me that she'll be home late, saying "something Big has cum up"
Or have me help her get ready for a girls nite
out..."no bra or panties, not tonight"
Or when we're out in a pub she'll see a guy
and say "hmmm, isn't he cute. Can you see
the big bulge in his pants?".

She's printed up little cards to give to guys thatsay things like "Hi, I'm Lisa, buy me a drink?"
Or, "next slow song, come dance close with me"
She's also told me in a pub, "I'm going
to take this guy out to the car, to get to
know him better. It may be a while and
and could get...messy" Said with that coy,
shy look. But I'm pretty sure she's gonna
suck his cock.

I think of it as sensual cucking.

My GF is a sexy soft cuckoldress. She luvs to
tease me mentally & erotically. Examples:
Txt me that she'll be home late, saying "something Big has cum up"
Or have me help her get ready for a girls nite
out..."no bra or panties, not tonight"
Or when we're out in a pub she'll see a guy
and say "hmmm, isn't he cute. Can you see
the big bulge in his pants?".

She's printed up little cards to give to guys thatsay things like "Hi, I'm Lisa, buy me a drink?"
Or, "next slow song, come dance close with me"
She's also told me in a pub, "I'm going
to take this guy out to the car, to get to
know him better. It may be a while and
and could get...messy" Said with that coy,
shy look. But I'm pretty sure she's gonna
suck his cock.

I think of it as sensual cucking.
You can bet on it that she will suck cock. And to be sure just kiss her when she gets back. I love those jucy things my wife says. "It's so good to be in bed with a real man," or " be ready for a hot meal when I get home tonight" or "don't wait up for me, I'll serve you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning when I get home"

You can bet on it that she will suck cock. And to be sure just kiss her when she gets back. I love those jucy things my wife says. "It's so good to be in bed with a real man," or " be ready for a hot meal when I get home tonight" or "don't wait up for me, I'll serve you breakfast in bed tomorrow morning when I get home"
Oh, she's right there with "cummy kisses" and
"Cock breath".
She's also told me she's very tender because
" he has a very thick, wide cock".
Then she'll go see him the next day. I'll ask
her about being tender and she say " Hmmm,
I'll just have to blow him a few times. I'll have
him cum on my tits, so you can see it and
clean it up. He cums a LOT-.

My wife also prefers her boss's cum than mine, she says mine don't taste good.
She only started to swallow cum after her boss made her swallow for the first time.
She also says his cock is thicker than mine, she said to me that she love his cock.
When her boss comes to our house to fuck my wife they usually fuck twice. When I fuck her she only let me fuck her once.
Jo my wife and I have been together for 7 yrs. Jo started cucking me after the 2nd year. I had to do a lot of talking and promising her it is what I wanted her to do before she went and approached her friend John. I recently told Jo that John has fucked her more than I have. It seems I only get to fuck her after he has done her and lots of times he will get into her a couple of times sometimes more and I get her once. I said to her would you please fuck him a lot more as I would like into her more often. she laughed and said she will think about it. Here I sit.

Hardcore here. Wife has a boyfriend of four years and only has sex with him. Made me pussy free and really gets into humiliation and domination.
My wife does the same thing. She has her lover over and they tease me and sometimes whip me with a cane or a belt. It's like foreplay to them. They get really horney humiliating me, especially my wife. Then they go in and fuck and in not allowed to do anything till they are done. Then I have to lick up the big mess he leaves on my wifes pussy. I love it.😛

Reactions: Lee442
My wife does the same thing. She has her lover over and they tease me and sometimes whip me with a cane or a belt. It's like foreplay to them. They get really horney humiliating me, especially my wife. Then they go in and fuck and in not allowed to do anything till they are done. Then I have to lick up the big mess he leaves on my wifes pussy. I love it.😛
That’s so hot and amazing!!

My wife made me pussy free cuz I have a tiny dicklet. Why are you pussy free?