Has a bull...or another guy been too rough with your wife?

Y'all act like it wasn't her choice. It was and she enjoyed it. She could have stopped any time if it went beyond her limits. Geesh...
Maybe she did and yes she might have been able to stop it however some wouldn’t stop On request. Hence the need for real conversation, limits/rules set out clearly for all parties not just her and the lover but also cuck

Did she meet him at the hotel room or at the hotel bar or something? I can't imagine why she wouldn't meet him somewhere else first after decades later. And you say they "essentially" raped her which I found kind of odd.
I'm summarizing this for various reasons. KK and Monty chatted on-line and on the phone for several months after he re-surfaced in our lives. I objected, but my concerns were discounted. The night of the meet-up, KK was to look for Monty in the hotel bar for a drink. The meet-up proceeded, despite my objections - I knew it wasn't going to be "just a drink," once KK has the idea she's going to get fucked, that's the outcome.

Monty dosed KK's drink with rohypnol - aka. he "roofied" my wife. Two fortunate things happened; Monty is a total bumblefuck, so he under-dosed the drink, and KK was off the rails horny, in a hurry to get up to the hotel room and fuck, so she didn't finish the drink.

By the time they got to the suite, KK was feeling loopy and not in control, but not totally out of it. After the fact, when she accounted for what happened it was somewhat "blurry" because Monty'd drugged her. Monty and Steve had come prepared, pre-planned to take KK, whether she wanted it or not. They had a "rape kit" in hand; rope, a gag, dildos...

In spite of her objection, and struggle (such as it was, drug/alcohol impaired) they stripped KK down, tied her up, gagged her, fucked her, and abused her. Rape by any definition.

KK is dominant, and always optimistically over-confident, even when there's no logical reason she should feel "in control" in a situation. This was early into our foray down the hot wife trail, and we were both inexperienced. KK had no idea Steve was going to be 'along for a ride' - she made the mistake of trusting Monty's charms, and I made the mistake of not holding to my objection, or at least insisting on chaperoning. KK's notion it was going to be some sort of romantic reunion was totally wrong from the onset.

We both learned a hard lesson. Monty and Steve perhaps learned a harder lesson, the former 'won' a broken jaw, broken ribs, pelvic injuries including a hernia, the latter, a ruptured testicle, broken ribs, and a broken nose.

Maybe she did and yes she might have been able to stop it however some wouldn’t stop On request. Hence the need for real conversation, limits/rules set out clearly for all parties not just her and the lover but also cuck
Be assured, I was close enough by and watching on camera (yes, he knew I was watching) if things started getting out of hand I could step in and put a stop to it. She had her safe word with him and a different safe word with me. I would never allow my wife to be in a situation where she would be in danger.

Be assured, I was close enough by and watching on camera (yes, he knew I was watching) if things started getting out of hand I could step in and put a stop to it. She had her safe word with him and a different safe word with me. I would never allow my wife to be in a situation where she would be in danger.
risky u wouldn’t necessarily be able to stop him but each to their own.

You make a lot of assumptions about what I could or could not do.
My point being if u did the correct procedure you run a lot less risk with things like this happening. Like I say everyone is different and after 20 years as a dominant I’ve seen and heard most, but would always recommend correct vetting, rules limits, roles, end goals always being set out prior to any fun being had.
not assuming anything just stating facts. Your wife looks gorgeous and very enjoyable so I hope for your sake that nothing ever happens to her as it would be a waste

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My point being if u did the correct procedure you run a lot less risk with things like this happening. Like I say everyone is different and after 20 years as a dominant I’ve seen and heard most, but would always recommend correct vetting, rules limits, roles, end goals always being set out prior to any fun being had.
not assuming anything just stating facts. Your wife looks gorgeous and very enjoyable so I hope for your sake that nothing ever happens to her as it would be a waste
They guy that put the marks on her was properly vetted and verified prior to her experience. We knew him over a year along with a few women he had regular sessions with so we had references, so to speak. Since it was her first time with a real D/s session she didn't know what her limits were. He was aware of this fact as well. She wanted to test her limits and also discover if D/s was something that she could enjoy. She found that she does enjoy the restraints, whipping and being helpless but no so much actual submission. She never really found her limits because she wanted more than she got. She never did another session with this guy, however not because of anything he did or did not do.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I'm summarizing this for various reasons. KK and Monty chatted on-line and on the phone for several months after he re-surfaced in our lives. I objected, but my concerns were discounted. The night of the meet-up, KK was to look for Monty in the hotel bar for a drink. The meet-up proceeded, despite my objections - I knew it wasn't going to be "just a drink," once KK has the idea she's going to get fucked, that's the outcome.

Monty dosed KK's drink with rohypnol - aka. he "roofied" my wife. Two fortunate things happened; Monty is a total bumblefuck, so he under-dosed the drink, and KK was off the rails horny, in a hurry to get up to the hotel room and fuck, so she didn't finish the drink.

By the time they got to the suite, KK was feeling loopy and not in control, but not totally out of it. After the fact, when she accounted for what happened it was somewhat "blurry" because Monty'd drugged her. Monty and Steve had come prepared, pre-planned to take KK, whether she wanted it or not. They had a "rape kit" in hand; rope, a gag, dildos...

In spite of her objection, and struggle (such as it was, drug/alcohol impaired) they stripped KK down, tied her up, gagged her, fucked her, and abused her. Rape by any definition.

KK is dominant, and always optimistically over-confident, even when there's no logical reason she should feel "in control" in a situation. This was early into our foray down the hot wife trail, and we were both inexperienced. KK had no idea Steve was going to be 'along for a ride' - she made the mistake of trusting Monty's charms, and I made the mistake of not holding to my objection, or at least insisting on chaperoning. KK's notion it was going to be some sort of romantic reunion was totally wrong from the onset.

We both learned a hard lesson. Monty and Steve perhaps learned a harder lesson, the former 'won' a broken jaw, broken ribs, pelvic injuries including a hernia, the latter, a ruptured testicle, broken ribs, and a broken nose.

I guess everyone has their own way of handling things. My first reaction would have been to call the police.

Never, my wife can take care of her self, and won't stand for anything she doesn't agree with. She meets her guys for the first few times in a public place to talk and see where they are at. Her friend also a hot wife is her emergency contact and checks in with her, untill she is at ease with the guy.

my wife was a little submissive. she, once, told me she liked sex a little on the rough side. i never asked her to define rough or how she knew that.

although, she did buy me a pair of hand cuffs for valentine's day, one year. unfortunately, we never got to use them.

Last edited:
So this happened to me. Wife was with a bull and I noticed that he was spanking her ass, leaving hand prints and then squeezed her nipple so hard that it lost all color for a second or two. Also, he wound up bruising her tits and leaving a few hickies on her tits as well. During a break, I asked wife about it and she said she was loving it. She likes it a little rougher than I and was really enjoying being man handled. I was worried but it wasn’t a problem for wife which made it much hotter for me so they kept going. Wife started to see him solo and obviously had no concerns or she wouldn’t do that. All depends on the people but again, communication is key.

When we first started my wife said she didn't really care for rough play and she would usually go out with them and then spend the night at their house but after a while I noticed when ever she went out with one specific bull she'd always come back with hickeys and hand prints on her when I asked her about it she'd always brush it off

Until the day we decided to let him sleep over at our place and I got to watch he was extra rough with her choking slapping and spanking her really hard and I could tell just by looking at her she loved it we talked about it afterwards she told me she started enjoying it rougher in bed and just didn't know how to tell me

After that day she know sees rough extremely dominant men all the time