Has a bull...or another guy been too rough with your wife?

My wife has never really hooked up with a guy that she or I felt was too rough or aggressive. Many of her adventures just involves the guy fucking her fast and furious.

She typically enjoys being fucked on the harder side. Many of the guys she's been with just fuck her fast so she will often moan to them "Fuck me harder". A few of they guys I watched her with didn't just speed up, but actually fucked her harder (sometimes much harder) like she asked.

Seeing her being fucked incredibly hard like that is extremely hot for me.

What's too rough?
Some of you say choking and slapping, that's not us at all.
For us, our regular guy is just right aggressive.
New guy just fucked her HARD for a lot longer. Him on top, really pounding her. From behind, hard pumping with her whole body being slammed forward with each thrust, she did seem to like that but he did it for too long. They did kiss but not much. He just fucked her, not gentle at all.
Regular guy is younger, 32, new guy is our age, 54....very attractive and the type guy she often comments about.
He really worked up a sweat, kinda like he wanted to show how manly he us.
Regular guy...does his fair share of hard, fast fucking but more slower lovemaking type sex, she likes it hard sometimes of course but she likes it slow and easy for a long time. He has long make out sessions with her and she likes it. Slow sensual sex including making out, she loves that.
My wife told me about agreeing to see a couple of guys but then more came into the room during sex and she was held in place while they took turns. She didn’t like that but couldn’t do anything at the time.

Have you ever hooked up with a guy that was too rough with your gal ?
Too rough for you to watch but she enjoyed ? Too rough for her ?
Not rough enough ?
We have a guy we see pretty regularly for mfm fun, we've done it many times with him, we know what to expect and look forward to it.
We have hooked up with a different guy, 3 times with him so far.
Each guy is very different.
I think new guy is too demanding, bossy and too rough with her. She did enjoy it with him but several times she had that look of....this is not fun.
She and I like when myself and other guy swap back and forth, she gets really turned on, our regular guy is fantastic with this. New guy more or less told me to wait my turn.
Anyone else had a guy that was fun but a little too aggressive ?
Another nice thread @Loridan. My wife has three men in her life. I’ve always had to up my game as far as rougher sex goes with her as she enjoys being “pounded”. Along with that comes choking, slapping, pinching, etc. Those things are doable for me but I’m less inclined to go as far as she wants with choking and I just can’t deliver the “pounding” she wants because I’m just smaller than what she sees as sufficient for that.

Her first partner is a fantastic guy. I read him completely wrong and diagnosed him as a cuckold for his fiancé who’s my wife’s almost 20 year co worker. The fantastic low key guy turned into an alpha male the first time they were together and my wife and him fed off of each other. As they fucked they were almost screaming at each other and my wife grabbed his hand and put it on her throat. At one point she told him to put more pressure and that she would tap him when to ease off. I was uncomfortable as I watched as I thought she was going to go out.

The second man in her life is a good lifelong friend of the fellow I just mentioned. He was brought up in conversation with the couple because of my wife’s obsession with big dick. He’s a life long self professed man whore. The bravado was he only fucked women who had experienced delivering vaginally as they were the only ones sex wasn’t a pain in the ass with. My wife has been c section only but she blew it off as bs. Sure enough we invited him to whats become our nudie pool days with our friends.

Once we got settled in the moment of truth arrived and sure as anything the hype was well deserved. My wife says it’s the second biggest dick she’s been with and she’s been more inclined towards black men in her sexual past (this guy is white). Pretty quickly things moved towards them fucking. He began fingering her so violently with four fingers that I thought he was going to pick her up off the pool deck. And true to what he said he slowly attempted to gain entry in her and it just wouldn’t happen. I deferred on the recommendation I lead off in order to ease the situation as I wanted to watch. So our friend jumped in and lead off. As the friend fucked her he told her he heard she was the nastiest bitch and was even rougher choking her compared to the citation above. He spit on her face and slapped her with his dick so hard that my wife drew a line and told him to stop. They switched spots and again it took him some time to make it all the way in. My wife told me after it hurt really bad the first few minutes. She described the pounding he gave her as almost painful enough to stop at first but that it eventually turned into some of the best sex she’s ever had.

We’ve all got together a couple times since and my wife is having the time of her life. Before settling into this I was uncomfortable a lot before my wife told me she could handle it and to stop freaking out.

Lynn was into rough sex long before I met her. But I will admit the first time I watched one of her bulls really working her over, I was shocked and thought it was going too far. However I quickly came to love watching her being used hard and being verbally and physically abused once she explained to me that with the right guy this was what she wanted and needed.
J.
Well said!

Yes he had a 10" she was nearly crying as he fucked her. He was a bull we saw in a forum online. We had been out for a few drinks. She was really drunk and wanted a threesome so she msg this guy and we went to his. Turned out he was a bull with a massive 10" cock. It didn't mention any of this on his profile. She was kissing him and got gis cock out. It was semi hard and it was at least 7 inches long.

I was shocked and so was she. Within minutes he was rock hard from kissing and her sucking his cock.

I told him to fuck her...
She just looked at me. Her face was terrified. She said to him please be gentle with me.

He slowly pushed it into her. She was making a noise similar to ahhh being in pain. The look on her face was pain.
He began kissing her but she was resisting him with her legs.

She must have got wetter or gradually taking it all in. I sat there silent. His dick was massive. He was an ado is with a massive cock so I knew he would have stamina.

He began fucking her on his couch. She was screaming like making sounds I've never heard her make before. I could tell it was painful for her.

She had to stop. He gave her a few seconds then he turned her over. She was completely out of breath and weak. She didn't have the energy to resist.

he bent her her over the arm of the couch. When I saw her face she was delirious with the pain. She was exhausted.

He bent her over the arm of the couch and started pounding her.

Again... she was making crying howling noises but she couldn't get him off her. I'd never seen her take anything like that.

He pounded her for about 5 minutes slapping her ass with his hands. She hates that. But she didn't do anything. She was so delirious.

He kept on pounding her. I was filming this as I do with all of our meets.

When he was fucking her over the couch I noticed her legs were shaking/vibrating, I've never seen that before. I wonder whether it was because she was exhausted or she just couldn't take it?

(Does anyone have a theory on whether it was size or roughness?)

He eventually came up her. He had a condom on as we always play safe. As he was Cumming he fucked her very hard.

She was screaming out if breath and then she just lay flopped over the edge of the couch for a few minutes. She was exhausted and lay on the couch for 10 minutes or so.

Shortly after she got dressed and we left. I said wow. She just said she was tired. I said was he hurting you? She said ill be sore tomorrow. She was in pain for 3 days. Couldn't walk or ******** without feeling pain.

She constantly tells me ... I don't like big cocks. I'm only little and very tight. Are you trying to ruin my pussy.

I've got videos and photos. I wank over them sometimes.

Yes my wife had a bull who was vwe and made no secret he had no interest in her except sex. Treated her crap really but I think that was part of the turn on she felt like a sex toy and loved it. For soke reason she was happy to let him do almost anything with her. With his very big cock he fucked her very hard and repeatedly leaving her sore for days unable to entertain the idea of sex or touching. He got very rough with her tits and the spanking got harder and harder she eventually drifted away from him. I asked her despite how he treated her would she see him again of he wanted her and she shocked me saying he could have her whenever he wanted. She said she loves how he treated her. Don't understand it but he had/has a power over her

Yes my wife had a bull who was vwe and made no secret he had no interest in her except sex. Treated her crap really but I think that was part of the turn on she felt like a sex toy and loved it. For soke reason she was happy to let him do almost anything with her. With his very big cock he fucked her very hard and repeatedly leaving her sore for days unable to entertain the idea of sex or touching. He got very rough with her tits and the spanking got harder and harder she eventually drifted away from him. I asked her despite how he treated her would she see him again of he wanted her and she shocked me saying he could have her whenever he wanted. She said she loves how he treated her. Don't understand it but he had/has a power over her
Woman love being dominate