Has anyone caught there wife sexting?

Wow would be sooo hot to catch her doing something like that. Has anyone ever tried to "set her up" or "test her" by having someone text or email her to see if she falls for it? Or DM me if you're the Bull who did it and worked

I got sent the text messages from the other guys partner, unfortunately he deleted the pics before she discovered them. I would love to come across her nudes and she admitted to sending to multiple guys

My wife is sexting with her lover every day and night, she even does it at work. She sits beside me and doesn't care that I can see what she says. Last night he told her that he wants to take her to Hawaii next spring, just the two of them. She looked at me and said "well, am I going?" I said "well of course you're going, you'll be getting laid so many times while you're there, all I ask is that you send me a few pics of his cock in you and more, something for me to masturbate to". She smiled and typed "I'm all in baby, just let me know the date so I can book it off at work". He sent a photo of his massive hard cock and said "this weekend babe, this is going inside that hot pussy of yours". She pulled her nightgown up and pulled her panties down and took a pic of her pussy and sent it to him with the words "this is all yours baby, and it's wet with anticipation!" She wasn't lying, she was dripping! I had my cock out and was stroking it and she just smiled and said "that's right hun, that's all you get so enjoy it". God I love being a pussy free cuckold!