Has your wife been in a relationship?

My wife’s long term bull was actually someone she dated in high school. So there has always been that relationship type vibe. They weren’t really compatible for dating but their sex was off the charts. Best of both worlds for her. She has her bad boy that can fuck and her reliable husband. They have been hooking up for over 25 years. He takes her on dates sometimes and I rent them places to stay on occasion. Their sex is some of the longest and most satisfying to her she has ever had so I’m all for it.

My wife’s long term bull was actually someone she dated in high school. So there has always been that relationship type vibe. They weren’t really compatible for dating but their sex was off the charts. Best of both worlds for her. She has her bad boy that can fuck and her reliable husband. They have been hooking up for over 25 years. He takes her on dates sometimes and I rent them places to stay on occasion. Their sex is some of the longest and most satisfying to her she has ever had so I’m all for it.
Thats terrific! Wish my wife had a relationship like that.

My wife had a 4 year relationship with a guy 14 years younger. I could hear them make love for hours in the room next to mine. During this time wife did not let me enter her pussy. She let me play with my cock and encouraged me to masturbate listening to them. They used to go out for dinner and even holidays. It was extremely hot.
They broke off as he became too controlling and my wife started hating it. Anyone else had similar situation where wife was emotionally involved
Yes

My wife has been heavily involved in two relationships within the marriage, the first when she was in her early to late 20s, when she had an affair with my then best friend. I was not aware till one night i watched him seduce her having reluctantly agreed with him before hand. Unknown to me he was already having an affair with her, he conditioned me into liking this idea before this evening. She was confident i would like watching this and i did, she immediately started playing more with me so i saw the benefits of her having a lover.

What i didnt know was the affair predated this first watch by 2 or 3 years,
She had previously discussed her willingness to carry his baby which he actively wanted and they tried for,
They discussed her leaving me should this happen, moving in with him, then she changed her mind once i had agreed she could have a lover.
I had had the snip by this time so obviously i would know the child was his, she changed her mind based on that as i had probably watched her fertilization how could i then complain.

I finished this "arrangement" when i found all this out and she agreed not to see him again.

Several years later i introduced her to another lover, he was kind gentle and a lovely man into heavy BDSM, they had a very intense relationship mainly formed through BDSM, over 6 years i knew he loved her, he told me, we became good friends too. They both asked me my views if she became pregnant by him, i said i didnt want this to happen to her by now in her 30s, they agreed, he had the snip.

They went away together numerous times sending me video and or pictures and she kept in touch every few hours, she said she didnt want me excluded. He said he wanted to share her with me and as a cuck i should allow this. During this period she commenced feminizing me, no longer needing me as her lover.

The relationship went wrong when she decided she loved him and wanted him to herself, making it difficult as he was married, he refused.

She seamed to think he could move in with us, i would remain the "locked" cuck and alpha male of the house as i have been through out our marriage, sexually she would continue with him as we had by now become used to. In all other areas we would just share her completely,

He put this to me and about him playing a larger part in her life, but remaining with his family and married i refused knowing this would at some stage end up as simply the two of them in a relationship and this had by now become too complicated and had to finish.

So she decided to end this relationship, to save ours told me and that was that finished.

There is a fine line between being a cuck and becoming a mug.
how did she keep the affair with your friend secret for all that time? you, really, had no clue? how often were you three together, socially, & did he have a GF or wife?

Reactions: cuck52
how did she keep the affair with your friend secret for all that time? you, really, had no clue? how often were you three together, socially, & did he have a GF or wife?
She kept the affair a secret because i was nieve and stupid, i worked shifts so there was plenty of opportunity and as he worked in our area had told him he could pop in for a brew anytime, Therefore it was not strange to come home occasionally and find him there especially as my work often over ran waiting for a chat. They didnt fuck often maybe on average once a month. He was married and we went on holiday with him and his family and often went to his house for socials.
When this finally came out he said she took great delight in fucking knowing i was due home, greating me full of his cum.

Speaking as a hotwife, to a degree I'm emotionally involved with every single guy I've been with. I don't enjoy sex with somebody I don't know reasonably well, and certainly not with somebody I don't like. But I only 'love' my husband. He is still the centre of my world, and I'd never deny him sex because I felt strongly for somebody else. This lifestyle is mainly about sex, but also friendship. I've met some wonderful guys that I will always keep in touch with, but I don't believe that it should interfere with my feelings for my husband at all. Having said that, we are all different and different things can work for different couples.

Talk to your wife about it and how it made you feel. communication is everything.
My wife needs an emotional connection to let go and enjoy sex. For her she was making love. Over 14 years she has 5 lovers. Three were long-term boyfriends. There is always a risk that the emotional connection could become a problem. One of my wife lovers of 5 years tried to get her to leave me and live with him. She did live with him for 5 months but I knew she would come home. Living with a person 24/7 is very different to meeting for sex every week or so.

After 4 months she wanted to come home and booked a flight. At that stage we had been married for 45 years. Yes, I took a risk but it was a calculated risk. After her return we were closer than ever and yes, she had another BF who was her lover for 6 years.

There is a reason it's called the 7 year itch. :)

She kept the affair a secret because i was nieve and stupid, i worked shifts so there was plenty of opportunity and as he worked in our area had told him he could pop in for a brew anytime, Therefore it was not strange to come home occasionally and find him there especially as my work often over ran waiting for a chat. They didnt fuck often maybe on average once a month. He was married and we went on holiday with him and his family and often went to his house for socials.
When this finally came out he said she took great delight in fucking knowing i was due home, greating me full of his cum.
thank you.
wow, how did you finally find out what was going on? was his wife, then, made aware? still friends today?

My wife has been 'dating ' for about a year. Always just sex dates till recently. For about two months she has been having sex with her boss quite regularly. Although she still has dates with others, she calls her boss her boyfriend. She says that she loves him differently than she loves me. I have learned to accept this, but not sure how I feel about her wondering what it would be like to have his baby.

25 years? wow.
do you have kids & how do you keep her fun a secret?

Reactions: DonD