Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

It's so sad to hear when a lady is miss treated by a guy, I really hope she has a full and speedy recovery and you both enjoy and share a great life together.

Thanks! Yeah that's also a bit of why she's hesitant in playing with randoms or spontaneous hook ups because she doesn't know if the guy will be super hung or not. She's well aware that not all men are terrible people but the slightest discomfort about it can trigger her unfortunately. So this makes random playtime a little tricky to accomplish. All of her playdates are vetted through me for now for added peace of mind for her.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
She hopefully will soon build her confidence and once again crave huge cock pounding her little pussy, this time lovingly and carefully for her

I was confronted once by my ex's bff. Her ex boyfriend understood that I have a bigger cock than him and he talked to his girlfriend's bff. She reached out to me to find out, and she did :)

I can fist most girls with enough foreplay and a little lube, big cock doesn't necessarily make guys good lovers, was she your first fuck???

I can fist most girls with enough foreplay and a little lube, big cock doesn't necessarily make guys good lovers, was she your first fuck???
It was a quickie, and she was on top controlling the situation. Had to go slowly at first, but later it was fine. After we had sex for a week or so, I could fit completely in her