Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

I have experienced all shapes and sizes and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed them all, with minor exceptions. For me it all depends on what mood I'm in and what I want to experience. For me good hygiene and someone who is confident is all that matters. I so like it when a man can produce a lot of cum. For some reason that really gets me going.

My wife of 45 yrs told me about fucking her ex-boyfriend and that he was the best fuck of her life. I am on the small size and she tells me he was about 8 or 9 inches long and thick...now she tells me that she fucked him and loved it, but didn't suck him.....although when she first described his cock, she held her hands up as though she was going to put it in her mouth. Even to this day, I would love to have her fuck him again. In our younger days, I always wanted to have a three-some, but she was too shy.....once, after a few beers and while making love, she said she would fuck another man, but she wouldn't want me there......I only wish we followed up on that. I always felt that I couldn't satisfy her sexually and although we are very much in love....I wanted her to get sexually satisfied with another cock that could do the job better than me.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
QUOTE="Dmarks, post: 150696, member: 25947"]
I have experienced all shapes and sizes and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed them all, with minor exceptions. For me it all depends on what mood I'm in and what I want to experience. For me good hygiene and someone who is confident is all that matters. I so like it when a man can produce a lot of cum. For some reason that really gets me going.
[/QUOTE]
I'm with you and love guys that shoot huge loads of cum, but my preference is for big circumcised cocks that powerfully shoots spurt after spurt of creamy cum. lol

Reactions: mer0806
My wife of 45 yrs told me about fucking her ex-boyfriend and that he was the best fuck of her life. I am on the small size and she tells me he was about 8 or 9 inches long and thick...now she tells me that she fucked him and loved it, but didn't suck him.....although when she first described his cock, she held her hands up as though she was going to put it in her mouth. Even to this day, I would love to have her fuck him again. In our younger days, I always wanted to have a three-some, but she was too shy.....once, after a few beers and while making love, she said she would fuck another man, but she wouldn't want me there......I only wish we followed up on that. I always felt that I couldn't satisfy her sexually and although we are very much in love....I wanted her to get sexually satisfied with another cock that could do the job better than me.
She loved fucking her ex's big cock, but she obviously loved you more. xxx

• Love
Reactions: mer0806
QUOTE="Dmarks, post: 150696, member: 25947"]
I'm with you and love guys that shoot huge loads of cum, but my preference is for big circumcised cocks that powerfully shoots spurt after spurt of creamy cum. lol
[/QUOTE]
i hear you. The more the better. Have you ever had it shoot out your nose while giving a BJ? The first time that happened to me I laughed for about 5 min. He must have had 3x the usually amount of stuff.

i hear you. The more the better. Have you ever had it shoot out your nose while giving a BJ? The first time that happened to me I laughed for about 5 min. He must have had 3x the usually amount of stuff.
[/QUOTE]
No I've never had that happen to me

No I've never had that happen to me
[/QUOTE]
tell me you mentioned good hygiene, do you prefer cut or uncut cocks

I do prefer cut vs uncut.
there cleaner and to me they feel much better while fucking me, whats you thoughts
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I love a cut dick with a prominent head. They definitely feel better inside me. A thick dick with a nice head gets my juices flowing, liereraly! The feeling of the head pushing my pussy lips open and then stretching me open is fantastic.

there cleaner and to me they feel much better while fucking me, whats you thoughts
Yes, I love a cut dick with a prominent head. They definitely feel better inside me. A thick dick with a nice head gets my juices flowing, liereraly! The feeling of the head pushing my pussy lips open and then stretching me open is fantastic.
[/QUOTE]
I totally agree

[/QUOTE]
Babe, I was just looking at you sexy pic's, you husband must really be a special guy to make up for his average size penis, how long has it been scene you had a well-hung guy stretch your beautiful pussy wide open and fuck you nice and deep.

She’s told me that’s she’s had bigger and longer than myself / when she would fuck around with others (playthings she would say). However they weren’t able to make her orgasm hard