Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Has told me many many times how big her lover’s cock is and how they had hot sex. Though not what she looks for in a lover, they’ve all been larger than me and have been capable of having sex for much longer than I’m able. Been the case since we started as newlyweds 40 years ago. Am not well-endowed and only last a minute or so before cumming. Despite that, we’ve been married 40+ years and raised a healthy family and had successful careers.
She must love you dearly, but luckily she is allowed to get the great sex she craves elsewhere

I hope she does... can’t wait to hear all about it... really would like to lick her fucked pussy... I wanked so many times, imaging her screams
With a big cock pounding me deep I queef a lot, It turns me on and usually drives them wild. Makes for a stronger orgasm because the guy tries to keep it going and fuck me harder and harder making me moan, shake and cum almost continuously

is he shorter or maybe thicker??
how did you feel when she told you he was a better fit

similar length but thinner. she's never been a size queen.

i know saying he is a better fit is her way of telling me he fucks her better than i do, which is very hot.

With a big cock pounding me deep I queef a lot, It turns me on and usually drives them wild. Makes for a stronger orgasm because the guy tries to keep it going and fuck me harder and harder making me moan, shake and cum almost continuously
My wife was trying her best for 2yrs with me only... first time she got a big cock again she screamed and moaned as I had never heard her. She went so wild riding that cock it was insane.
i would imagine she is having a great time with her ex now...

Reactions: Baddy145