Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

[SIZE=7 said:
Has your wife admitted to you, that her ex had a bigger cock and was a better fuck than you are????[/SIZE]
Hmmmmm - let's see - she's had sex ith more than 500 men in her youth - so that makes hundreds of ex's

She won't/doesn't talk about her sexual past - BUT - I'm sure that she has had better and certainly bigger - now for the disclaimer, let's call it a lie - years ago she told me I was the biggest and the best - to break it down - with that many dicks and my prior 6" - 6 1/2" & average girth I'd say that she's had longer and fatter cock. As far as a better fuck, I'm sure that with that many partners it's difficult to isolate any one as the best unless it was earth shattering, and I certainly never fit that category.

Hmmmmm - let's see - she's had sex ith more than 500 men in her youth - so that makes hundreds of ex's

She won't/doesn't talk about her sexual past - BUT - I'm sure that she has had better and certainly bigger - now for the disclaimer, let's call it a lie - years ago she told me I was the biggest and the best - to break it down - with that many dicks and my prior 6" - 6 1/2" & average girth I'd say that she's had longer and fatter cock. As far as a better fuck, I'm sure that with that many partners it's difficult to isolate any one as the best unless it was earth shattering, and I certainly never fit that category.
WOW. that's hot

No we got married 20 years ago and after her confidence in her body grew (topless and pussy flash on beach) a few years ago she began having sex with my best friend as I watched. I'm very happy with her (and too tired to look elsewhere!)

Reactions: Juandrich and Cathy
No we got married 20 years ago and after her confidence in her body grew (topless and pussy flash on beach) a few years ago she began having sex with my best friend as I watched. I'm very happy with her (and too tired to look elsewhere!)
what size cock does she cum best with?

She tells me her 1st husband was hung but turned into a brute so she's happy with my friend's 8" and if he brings a reliable friend who is big she made 'give him a hand' or sometimes take it in her depends how she feels.
for how long has she been fucking your friend

10 years. Sometimes in the week he may cum for a drink and sex, sometime groping/stripping sometimes jus a drink and chat.He sometimes joins us on weekends or week away.

Reactions: Cathy
She knows I love to watch her enjoying him and that adds to her pleasure. When she cums she looks directly at me, I love to see her cum face. You'll have to tell me your story. In private I hope with all of the details!