Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

When his dad fucks me I come within seconds of him being full depth inside me and then my orgasms just keep rolling through me in wave after wave, i become submissive and beg him to dominate me harder and deeper, i tell him he should teach his son to fuck like he does, he laughs and says then I wouldn't need him to fuck me
Cathy, can you estimate how thick around the dad is?

I'm a short and thick 5 X 6. Most of her ex boyfriends were in the 7-9 inch range. My thickness is enough to make her cum but what she loves is width and length to hit her deep spot. Sharing her allows for that deep, fulfilling sex that I can't give her. I am very happy to share her and to allow her to enjoy being a HotWife!

i tell mine all the time.....lol
My wife for over 20 years used to tell me that I was the biggest and the best in bed. Eventually, I told her that it turned me on to know the truth about her other lovers. About a year ago, she told me that one of her lovers was as big as me and as good in bed. I can talk to her while she is sleeping and she doesn't know that she is responding. She told me in her sleep that her last lover, before me, was both bigger and better in bed. After I told her that she admitted the truth, the flood gates have opened and she now tells me the truth. I now know that as far as she can remember, I am the smallest, and she says that I am by far the worst at intercourse.

She tells me that I remind her of a 14 year old boy and generally perform like a 14 year old boy in bed. She says that even though I am in great shape, she doesn't consider me a real man, because I am too small, and can't satisfy her. She says that if she could do it over again, she would have taken another man as a boyfriend shortly after we married. She tells me she has stayed with me because I am nice and good looking, but has never been that interested in sex, because I am a disappointment in bed. Knowing the truth is super hot to me. I always thought she just didn't like sex. Knowing that she is really interested in sex is great, she is just not overly interested in being with me.

my wife recently admitted to me that she has only cum from just penetration alone, about 3-4 times in her life. She didn’t want to tell me who it was, but I convinced her I wouldn’t be mad or upset. She said it was guy she dated and fucked at a sports camp years ago (long before us) and that he was very thick and she came every time from just his cock. She said she wants to experience vaginal orgasms again! She did say she wants to try to have them with me, but I can’t see how I can make it happen with just my thin cock. I am 6” in length, but only about 1.25” diameter or barely 4” around. She has been such a fantastic wife, I want to give her what she really needs, especially after all the years of sacrifice for me.
Hey dm me convo let’s chat

My wife has recently seen her huge dick ex in our neighbourhood and has openly mentioned him 5 or 6 times in the last week or two. Just things like "I've seen x. I wonder why is in the neighbourhood....." When my wife was with him a way back in 1995 she loved their sex life (she said this), loved his size (she said this), but it was too intense for daily sex due to his huge size (she also said this). Due to the years of using huge toys she has not got used to the sizes, can take truly astounding length and girth, and has discovered that she loves the huge toys. She often mentions that the toys are great but a real penis would be best. I tease her saying that she should find a guy with a huge one and she would love it. Now that he is working in the neighbourhood I believe that sexually her interest has peaked about his huge dick again.

We have a great sex life especially, since 2015 when I introduced big sex toys, dildos, vibrators,an huge penis sleeves/extensions. Due to this and continuous fisting she is now permanently loose and loves the huge penis sleeves. She admitted that she is a size queen. She has also said that she felt "lucky" that she has always had above average sized guys.

While using some big toys she teasingly admitted that she had an ex who a much bigger than me (I am not small at all 7x5.5), she said he had an enormous, "scarily huge" penis and she compared it to a huge 10.5" and thick penis extension/sleeve that we used a lot. I started playing the hotwife's huge ex fantasy. I would call the huge penis extension her "ex sized cock", and tell her that her ex would love to fuck her now, because she can handle huge dicks much better. This toy became by far her favourite, she was often asking for it, and would multiple orgasm like crazy. This was for sure the most amazing and highly sexed period of our sex lives. It was great fun and we were having sex 5-6 times a week and very often with this ex sized huge penis extension.