Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Tired of these little cuckies that’s all
Not a cuck here. More of a stag. And I’m ok with it being the best she’s had as we’ve all had those experiences. I’ve had my best too. It’s part of life.
this site has many cucks so if you're tired of them, it may not be the site for you. Just a thought. I don’t judge and opinions are like… (you know the rest lol)

Few years after divorcing him and marrying me, my wife started an affair with her ex-husband who is also the father of her son, but I discovered it only last year. It was something like 4 years ago, they went in the south of Italy with their son for the 80yo birthday of a grandma. Elina and her ex didn't have good relationships since the divorce, also because he never accepted that she left. So I wasn't scared at all to let her go altogether.

But, they stopped in the middle of the road for the night and, probably due to memories and some wine during the dinner, Elina ended in his hotel room instead of sleeping with her son. She got fucked by her ex-husband the whole night and also all the 3 other nights of that trip. And since he continues to fuck her when they meet because of their son
So,this profile belongs to a man or to a woman?🤨

Yes I tell him all the time! My ex boyfriend had the best dick. It was massive, with a nice big head. It felt so good inside me and being so full made me cum so hard!

My husband is much smaller and being totally honest took some getting used to. I love fucking him and he can make me come really well. The intimacy and connection makes it special but I still miss my ex’s big cock!

Yes I tell him all the time! My ex boyfriend had the best dick. It was massive, with a nice big head. It felt so good inside me and being so full made me cum so hard!

My husband is much smaller and being totally honest took some getting used to. I love fucking him and he can make me come really well. The intimacy and connection makes it special but I still miss my ex’s big cock!
Carrie you won't miss it forever, you will be like most of us and go back to your ex for some great sex, in for no other reason

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976