Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

My wife had said that I felt different, at the time, I thought it was because I was cut, and believed it to be true. She had told me all her ex bf’s were uncut. So I believed it for about 6 months and then she mentioned that her last ex was way bigger and thicker. Every suspicion was right she was stretched out, I felt uneasy but made it up by licking her tits and pussy like no other man had sucked her before.

Reactions: bellaazz
My wife had said that I felt different, at the time, I thought it was because I was cut, and believed it to be true. She had told me all her ex bf’s were uncut. So I believed it for about 6 months and then she mentioned that her last ex was way bigger and thicker. Every suspicion was right she was stretched out, I felt uneasy but made it up by licking her tits and pussy like no other man had sucked her before.
you may believe you made ur for it by kissing, licking and sucking her, but to be honest nothing makes up for a big cock, that's why she told you, she wanted big again

My dick is 5 inch when hard, my wife finds it's small and slim and told me a couple of times her ex boyfriend was much bigger and fatter. In the beginning the exbf cock hurt her but eventually it made her squirt. It turns me on when she say's my dick is small and she wants a fatter cock and talks about ther exbf's cock. Up till now it has been in a playfull setting but I'm graciously trying to encourage her to fuck someone else with a bigger and fatter cock. She is not yet open to the idea in reality unfortunately.

Reactions: compassionatedom
My dick is 5 inch when hard, my wife finds it's small and slim and told me a couple of times her ex boyfriend was much bigger and fatter. In the beginning the exbf cock hurt her but eventually it made her squirt. It turns me on when she say's my dick is small and she wants a fatter cock and talks about ther exbf's cock. Up till now it has been in a playfull setting but I'm graciously trying to encourage her to fuck someone else with a bigger and fatter cock. She is not yet open to the idea in reality unfortunately.
lol, she will trust me, if she's not already, big cock is so addictive

Last edited: