Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Well I will say that I have had some great sex with guys who have been very average in the cock department so it's not true that only guys with big cocks can be good lovers. But that said I don't pass up the chance for a bigger cock when I can get it.
But variety is the spice of life and if I'd passed up every guy who only had an average size cock, then I'd have missed out on a lot of good sex. So yes it's great when you find a guy who is well endowed but you might be waiting a long time in between fucks if you only hold out for bigger dicks xx

I remember a girlfriend telling me enthusiastically that my soft cock was much bigger than her previous boyfriend's cock was when hard. They had a bad breakup, so I assumed that her comment was tinged with revenge. One night after we had managed to perform an elaborate Kama Sutra position, I mentioned that her previous boyfriend could not have penetrated her in that position.

She agreed, but went on to say that there were advantages to short cocks. I asked for examples, expecting her to say that deep throating was much easier. No, something else. She explained that due to his short cock he fucked like a rabbit, delivering many quick, short strokes like a jack hammer, which made her orgasm quickly; in contrast, a long cock necessarily made for longer, slower strokes. She explained how his pubic mound was always tightly pressed against hers, whereas longer cocks resulted in a somewhat "distant" fucking. Interesting.

Another girlfriend went crazy over an older gentleman's short cock before my astounded eyes, which I detailed here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/small-cocks.11070/post-205758

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
I was my virginal wife's first and at 6 inches, her smallest. Every cock she's had afterwards has been at least 8 inches. And it took me 6 years to make her orgasm even once, whereas her last thick lover made her cum four times in a row his first time he went up in her while he filled her womb after his four huge loads. Can't compete with that!

I remember a girlfriend telling me enthusiastically that my soft cock was much bigger than her previous boyfriend's cock was when hard. They had a bad breakup, so I assumed that her comment was tinged with revenge. One night after we had managed to perform an elaborate Kama Sutra position, I mentioned that her previous boyfriend could not have penetrated her in that position.

She agreed, but went on to say that there were advantages to short cocks. I asked for examples, expecting her to say that deep throating was much easier. No, something else. She explained that due to his short cock he fucked like a rabbit, delivering many quick, short strokes like a jack hammer, which made her orgasm quickly; in contrast, a long cock necessarily made for longer, slower strokes. She explained how his pubic mound was always tightly pressed against hers, whereas longer cocks resulted in a somewhat "distant" fucking. Interesting.

Another girlfriend went crazy over an older gentleman's short cock before my astounded eyes, which I detailed here https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/small-cocks.11070/post-205758
Perhaps she'd not had many guys with a bigger cock lol. A guy having a longer cock doesn't prevent him fucking with short fast strokes - he doesn't have to withdraw the full length of his cock each time but it does mean he has more scope for varying the length of his strokes than a guy with a shorter cock!

I've also seen several studies that show there was very little difference between guys of different racial backgrounds so the claim that all black guys are well hung is a total myth. Some are and some aren't and most will be around average. But big black cock is still my favourite (just personal preference) - and the biggest cocks I've taken have been black. But I assume there is some sort of self selection going on there from both sides. Guys with bigger cocks may be more likely to promote themselves as bulls and women actively looking for hung bulls are perhaps more likely to find them! But that doesn't change the fact that most guys of whatever background are going to be closer to average than not.
Likewise there seems to be more guys on here with smaller cocks than you'd expect by chance but again perhaps that's what you'd expect on a cuckolding site and isn't a true representation of the population in general xx

Reactions: mirella.hango
he's not bigger, but she says he's 'a better fit'
My wife actually has to be prepped quite a bit or even an average will hurt her. after she is aroused, she can handle quite a lot. Although I know that she likes sex with me, when I use even just a slightly larger size than me dildo on her she makes noises, and cums way different than when it is with me. I wouldn't say size matters, but it does make a difference. Most guys want to feel secure in their cock size, and it usually will do the trick. It is kind of denial to think that size doesn't make a difference in the pleasure of it for them. I think for each woman there is a goldilocks size dick that is perfect for them. hopefully you have that dick. if not, don't worry about it too much. the sun will still rise.

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
Well I will say that I have had some great sex with guys who have been very average in the cock department so it's not true that only guys with big cocks can be good lovers. But that said I don't pass up the chance for a bigger cock when I can get it.
But variety is the spice of life and if I'd passed up every guy who only had an average size cock, then I'd have missed out on a lot of good sex. So yes it's great when you find a guy who is well endowed but you might be waiting a long time in between fucks if you only hold out for bigger dicks xx
Well ….if one goes with expectations you have lost the GAME. Go onto it with open doors.