Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Not her ex bf..but one of her ex coworker.
He was 60 yrs old well hung truck driver.
My wife told me..she knew her wife who was not nice to him at all..so guess what.. he got to unload and fuck my 28yrs old wife really passionately. My wife further told me..that the way he made love with her was amazing!

I would so love to suck and fuck this guys beautiful big thick cock and have him cum deep inside my pussy, I bet your wife/gf/lover feels the same about him as I do.

Do you think she would knock him back, lol

My ex said to me........its a good size and many of the women I have been with told me......it’s a wonderful size and a few tell it hurt. I don’t need photos to show......try me

Lynn's first hubby was smaller than me but her Bulls have been bigger than me - some not by much but others were much bigger. And yes she has told me how much better the bigger cocks felt - often while I've been watching them fucking her. Not that it wasn't obvious lol seeing her have orgasm after orgasm!

Actually she said she liked his cock better than mine because it's thicker & hits her at the right spots making her squirt. Length wise it's same. Mine is instantly wet with pre-cum which she doesn't like to suck. His is always dry & he doesn't ejaculate even after stroking for 2 hours. Basically neither me nor my wife has seen him ejaculating.
Never seen bigfoot or the loch Ness monster either

What is the point of fucking a guy if he doesn't cum? I want the cum and anyway I'd think the guy fucking me wasn't really enjoying himself if he didn't orgasm too - preferably more than once xx
Exactely . A guy never ejaculate is just a dildo .. never feel hot with him ..
I cum two times in a fucking session and may be more if the wife is so hot and horny .. cover her body and fill her holes with hot cum ..
I do not think i will enjoy a woman who does not cum when i fuck her

Exactely . A guy never ejaculate is just a dildo .. never feel hot with him ..
I cum two times in a fucking session and may be more if the wife is so hot and horny .. cover her body and fill her holes with hot cum ..
I do not think i will enjoy a woman who does not cum when i fuck her
Exactly - I expect a guy fucking me to make me cum and I want to know he's enjoyed having me by cumming too x

I have to go out in a limb here with this topic. So my thought is first off, the "ex" is an ex for a reason. If he had a bigger cock, so be it. We're blessed with what we have, not soley our choice. Secondly, if he was the best fuck, it surely didn't matter because had to be the biggest asshole if she/her/whatever is not still with him. Biggest cock, best fuck, surely doesn't matter. Some of the responses seem to wish to know what the current hubby says or feels about it. Like it's supposed to crush him? If it mattered or if it did crush him, he wouldn't be involved in this.

We can agree to disagree regarding size and who's the best fuck but in reality, MOST of us are in this because we encourage and enjoy our wives being able have the freedom of feeling something different or something more. My feelings would never be hurt. I would encourage her as I already do to enjoy her sexual freedoms.

We all can't be born with 12" rulers or be the best fuck ever. Their is always someone bigger and better. Enjoy what life has to offer...
and fuck other guys, lol

how did he take that??
my wife told me for years that my 6 incher was heap and never could handle a bigger endowed man. Since i been sharing her she doesn't climax with guys my size . Many times she admitted endowed men are much better fucks . She only told me i was adequate as she didnt want to hurt my feelings and always was attracted by the male penise since she was 13