Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

I take it she is still hot for him, he must have fucked her really good. if she want a big cock again and he won't fuck her for whatever reason, find her another well hung guy or she will go behind your back to get that big cock feeling again, of that I have no doubt, if she hasn't already. big cock realy does hold that much power over horny women, lol
Oh there have been a few partners the last couple years, all much bigger then my barely 5 in thin dick. I know about everything but it would honestly turn me on if she went behind my back.... she knows I have this fantasy too. It's so hot

My wife had never had intercourse with anyone before me, but she had 3 or 4 boyfriends before she started dating me. She never told me they were bigger outright, but it's understood. She's the type who will tease me about my little guy, but doesn't like to draw direct comparisons.

Actually she said she liked his cock better than mine because it's thicker & hits her at the right spots making her squirt. Length wise it's same. Mine is instantly wet with pre-cum which she doesn't like to suck. His is always dry & he doesn't ejaculate even after stroking for 2 hours. Basically neither me nor my wife has seen him ejaculating.