Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

When his dad fucks me I come within seconds of him being full depth inside me and then my orgasms just keep rolling through me in wave after wave, i become submissive and beg him to dominate me harder and deeper, i tell him he should teach his son to fuck like he does, he laughs and says then I wouldn't need him to fuck me

That's the basis of our cuckold marriage .
We love each other but her ex does the fucking .
With a 4 inch baby cock , it was me who proposed the idea when i came to learn the last cock she had was 7" .
Now we hold hands and kiss while he's fucking my wife and i'm proud of my little cuck dick

Reactions: Riccon77
When his dad fucks me I come within seconds of him being full depth inside me and then my orgasms just keep rolling through me in wave after wave, i become submissive and beg him to dominate me harder and deeper, i tell him he should teach his son to fuck like he does, he laughs and says then I wouldn't need him to fuck me
He has a point there. Hard to argue with him on this one.

Yes she still talks to a playmate she actually cheated on her ex husband with. He never wanted to have sex, I don't have that problem lol but I encourage her to.meet up.with him.but he always cancels...he is scared of me for some reason. I would tell him go ahead but he's not into the hotwife thing... too bad.

Yes she still talks to a playmate she actually cheated on her ex husband with. He never wanted to have sex, I don't have that problem lol but I encourage her to.meet up.with him.but he always cancels...he is scared of me for some reason. I would tell him go ahead but he's not into the hotwife thing... too bad.
I take it she is still hot for him, he must have fucked her really good. if she want a big cock again and he won't fuck her for whatever reason, find her another well hung guy or she will go behind your back to get that big cock feeling again, of that I have no doubt, if she hasn't already. big cock realy does hold that much power over horny women, lol