Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

my pussy is maybe a little less sensitive now than it was as a teen, but with a well hung guy I cum harder and for longer now, if my lover is skilled my orgasms come in wave after wave and continue for several minutes at a time

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
my pussy is maybe a little less sensitive now than it was as a teen, but with a well hung guy I cum harder and for longer now, if my lover is skilled my orgasms come in wave after wave and continue for several minutes at a time
How old are you? Do you have interest in eating out my wife’s cunt?

Yes! That's how it all began, about a year into our marriage (my first, her third). We were both pretty drunk and having sex when, in response to my inquiry, she began telling me about her "biggest and best ever" fuck friend (who happens to have the same first name as me). She had became fwbs with him in between divorcing her second husband and marrying me. Their friendship, she said, was strictly sexual, mainly because he was an airline pilot, who was divorced and not interested in anything serious. I didn't know it at the time, but she was still hooking up with him while her and I were dating, right up until we married. Well, the topic came up more and more, usually during sex and while we were intoxicated. The more we discussed it, the more I found myself becoming aroused by it. Likewise, I could tell that the topic also made her extra wet and horny. And those discussions always led to great sex. Then she told me that she still received an occasional text from him asking her how she's doing. She seemed relieved when I didn't respond negatively to this bit of news. In fact, my response totally surprised her (and me!). I suggested that she go visit him and have sex with him (which, based on all of our discussions leading up to that point, I could tell was exactly what she had going on in her mind). That's all it took ... my suggestion. Once she was convinced that I was not only serious but also truly turned on by the thought, she eagerly followed my suggestion. At the time, I didn't know what "cuckold" even meant. All I knew was that I was strangely aroused by the idea of my wife and her fwb picking up where they left off just prior to our marriage. Out of the 5 years that we have been married, my wife and her bull have been hooking up on a semi-regular basis for the last 4 years, usually on the weekends when he's at home in between flight schedules. She drives 40 miles to his place, sleeps with him, and then returns home the next day extra sore and satisfied. Sometimes, he comes to our house and has sex with her. But it wasn't until very recently that I agreed to stick around and entertain my wife's fantasy of having me and her bull at the same time. Glad I did! My wife was not exaggerating about how big he's hung. Huge! At least 3" longer than me and easily twice as thick. My wife can swallow me to my balls no problem. But she has never been able to swallow him whole, although she tries every time and nearly chokes to death every time. Basically, all I did was warm her up that night while her bull watched. I spent the reminder of the night on the couch in his living room while those two went at it in his bedroom. It was by far the most arousing night of my life. I sat out in the living listening to my wife moan like I've never heard her moan before, occasionally walking down the hall to catch a glimpse of them going at it. Then the moaning would pause and then start again. And then again. She came multiple times before I finally heard her bull let out an intense growl-like moan, which obviously led me to conclude that he finally blew his load. I was right. I went and took a look, and there was my wife in post orgasmic bliss, legs broke wide open, cum oozing out of her pussy. Neither had a clue that I was even present. It was quite a sight to see. That's when it became crystal clear to me why they both wanted to remain friends despite our marriage. My wife had told me several times over the years that the sex was always extra intense and explosive. But it wasn't until I got to witness it myself that I could fully understand and appreciate her assertions. The bottom line, is that my wife's bull excels at physically pleasing her, certainly moreso than I, and I don't mind admitting that at all. I am without a doubt a cuckold!

Attachments

• Bec.jpg
    Bec.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
My wife has only ever been with one bigger guy than me, one night stand on her last night in Australia. She says that he was so big she screamed in pain and demanded it as deep as possible. The best part is that he was only 19 and lived with his parents and older sister, and they all heard her taking it like a bitch for him all night and drinking his cum. Then she sat and had a very awkward breakfast with them the next morning, sat in her tiny miniskirt. He fucked her again in the bedroom after breakfast, not even trying to be quiet while the whole family heard what was going on, and he came inside her, and then she left. She has never seen him again but I like to hear the story. I am very well endowed but it does turn me on that she was once with someone bigger.
@Cathy

Reactions: davelb76