Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

wife likes tall guys she only 5.3 her boy friend was 6.7 before me just imaging how big of a cock he had. She has told me he was bigger but not how much.

My own experience is the following:
My wife says categorically that size isn't the issue.
She gets truly excited when presented with a guy that has a sexy body and has a lovely display of a penis, specially if it is soft and hangs proudly, but once sex starts she says the way her partners excite her and play with her are what counts, she is not sparing me of any embaresment, after all I have an average penis 6inches long and very thick, she is just being honest, she even says that with some of the big boys she had sex with she got a lot of pain, in most cases a penis between 5 and 7 inches is what she likes the most, but she had lovely sex with smaller and larger guys too.
I understood the whole package is what excites her not just the pole in the end of the body.
The guys do love her tight pussy, and from my own experience with other women she is amazingly tight after all these years and 3 kids, it is just the person she is, great body, amazing boobs and pussy.
But most importantly is her personality, I haven'tyet seen a single guy that isn't happy being around her and having her...

My own experience is the following:
My wife says categorically that size isn't the issue.
She gets truly excited when presented with a guy that has a sexy body and has a lovely display of a penis, specially if it is soft and hangs proudly, but once sex starts she says the way her partners excite her and play with her are what counts, she is not sparing me of any embaresment, after all I have an average penis 6inches long and very thick, she is just being honest, she even says that with some of the big boys she had sex with she got a lot of pain, in most cases a penis between 5 and 7 inches is what she likes the most, but she had lovely sex with smaller and larger guys too.
I understood the whole package is what excites her not just the pole in the end of the body.
The guys do love her tight pussy, and from my own experience with other women she is amazingly tight after all these years and 3 kids, it is just the person she is, great body, amazing boobs and pussy.
But most importantly is her personality, I haven'tyet seen a single guy that isn't happy being around her and having her...
As I've said before each to her own, what I say is my opinion, if you feel so strongly about it, don't read what i write

Reactions: Nick1993
Yes, years ago before our marriage, we split up for about 6 months. Got back together and married. Forty five years later still very much in love. It was my fault we broke up (wondering eyes led me astray), and while separated, she dated several guys. One in particular, came to mention as we were talking over some glasses of wine.

She said he had the nicest cock she has ever had. Described it as being about 8 inches and nice and thick. He fucked her doggie and she tells me that it was the best fuck of her life. She has remained faithful, except for a year after we married, I came home from work and another ex-boyfriend was leaving my home. She swears she didn't fuck him, although I think different. It was not the same ex that she said was the best fuck.

I wish, when we were younger, she would have fucked other men. I am only about five and a half, and knowing she fucked men with much bigger cocks excites me to no end. I have always wanted her to enjoy sex as I could never give her. She tells me that I was always enough for her, but I think different.

What do you ladies think? Is it possible to spend your adult life satisfied with a small cock, remembering how great that big cock felt. I am sure, at times, she lays in bed at night, thinking how great of a fuck he was. I think about my other sex mates before our marriage and must say that my wife still is the sexiest woman in my life.

That is a hot picture cathy.
But that's not the question I asked. Lol
Yes, years ago before our marriage, we split up for about 6 months. Got back together and married. Forty five years later still very much in love. It was my fault we broke up (wondering eyes led me astray), and while separated, she dated several guys. One in particular, came to mention as we were talking over some glasses of wine.

She said he had the nicest cock she has ever had. Described it as being about 8 inches and nice and thick. He fucked her doggie and she tells me that it was the best fuck of her life. She has remained faithful, except for a year after we married, I came home from work and another ex-boyfriend was leaving my home. She swears she didn't fuck him, although I think different. It was not the same ex that she said was the best fuck.

I wish, when we were younger, she would have fucked other men. I am only about five and a half, and knowing she fucked men with much bigger cocks excites me to no end. I have always wanted her to enjoy sex as I could never give her. She tells me that I was always enough for her, but I think different.

What do you ladies think? Is it possible to spend your adult life satisfied with a small cock, remembering how great that big cock felt. I am sure, at times, she lays in bed at night, thinking how great of a fuck he was. I think about my other sex mates before our marriage and must say that my wife still is the sexiest woman in my life.
your a luck man

Reactions: mer0806
There was a good delay in her reply about it being the biggest and this was a conversation after being apart for a few months and know she’d been off with a few different guys2DBB7218-ADEB-4C42-8454-820116762AD4.jpeg

I am the wife and I always say things like that to hubby about it's the biggest and the best, even if it's not true, because it turns him on so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets