Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

My ex girlfriend jerked off a guy who was huge, she said his cock is thicker and definitely bigger than mine, she needed two hands to do it, she said mine is good but after a bit of convincing she told me his was better. They didnt fuck so thats disappointing, Im 14cm but im sure she would have preferred his around 20cm

My ex girlfriend jerked off a guy who was huge, she said his cock is thicker and definitely bigger than mine, she needed two hands to do it, she said mine is good but after a bit of convincing she told me his was better. They didnt fuck so thats disappointing, Im 14cm but im sure she would have preferred his around 20cm
there is no doubt the 20cm is far better that 14cm, poor girl missed out there didn't she

do think she may not have was being honest about it hurting her, maybe she was just trying to spare your feelings. I've never had a problem accommodating a big penis, my friends have told me they also have never found a big penis that they wouldn't want again.

Some are too big. Hitting a cervix can hurt. Also, too much girth can hurt. My wife has complained of both of these ruining the experience, including from dildos (so nothing to do with dishonesty).

And yes, she has enjoyed guys bigger than me, which is a thrill for both of us.

She’s not been with too many other guys, fewer than 10, And a few of those she didn’t actually fuck even though she performed other intimate acts on them and vice versa. All were bigger though a couple weren’t much longer.

She’s not been with too many other guys, fewer than 10, And a few of those she didn’t actually fuck even though she performed other intimate acts on them and vice versa. All were bigger though a couple weren’t much longer.
wold you like for her to have another big cock now???

how big was her biggest
She gave a BJ to a frat guy who must have been around 9 inches; she'd only known mine to that point and was startled for sure. She judges he was less than twice my length (a bit under 5"), but not by much. He was pretty slim though, so that she was eventually able to take a lot of him. I'm quite narrow myself and she could go right down to the root of me from the very first time; she probably thought that was normal... before she was with other guys.
I don't believe she'd consider him “the biggest” though. She had one in the 7-8” range who was pretty thick, and another guy not much longer than I but with a ridiculous width and girth. They had a bit of an affair, and he gave her her first penetrative climaxes. He also took her anal virginity in a way that hooked her forever after. I've been the grateful beneficiary of that last fact btw, though obviously I've never been able to give her what he did. I'm sure he made the biggest impression both on and in her! These were all in her university days, btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: sterling