Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

I asked her that & she told me she doesn't remember since it was dark in his Van but she remember the position through,she was on her kneels while he was laying face up.She also told me how she performed the blow job by sucking his head but didn't do the deepthroast.

Hmmmmm - let's see - she's had sex ith more than 500 men in her youth - so that makes hundreds of ex's

She won't/doesn't talk about her sexual past - BUT - I'm sure that she has had better and certainly bigger - now for the disclaimer, let's call it a lie - years ago she told me I was the biggest and the best - to break it down - with that many dicks and my prior 6" - 6 1/2" & average girth I'd say that she's had longer and fatter cock. As far as a better fuck, I'm sure that with that many partners it's difficult to isolate any one as the best unless it was earth shattering, and I certainly never fit that category.
Has your sexy wife decided to let you share her past and tell you about her former lovers yet.

My girl has told me about all her exes. All of them well endowed or at least bigger and thicker than myself. Became our favorite pillowtalk before as of lately. She's definitely spared my feelings by saying that it wasn't better but it was "different" with them. I believed that until I've seen up close what a big cock does to her. Safe to say she meant it was "better"
I've had fantasies of her cheating on me. I'd love to find out if she has cheated on me. I'd be too blind to see the signs for myself lol
Hi, it's been a year now, is uoursexy hot wife still fucking her her well-hung ex every Friday afternoon, have you got to watch them fuck yet???

Hearing stories of my wife’s past was fuel for me when thinking of being in this lifestyle. She started slow and was somewhat apprehensive not knowing what was to come of it. Then it progressed to a story that made me cum so much that she always mentioned it.
It was about a few nights of these 5 guys that took turns on her over and over again. She was about 18 or 19. First time she’s had that experience and it didn’t bother her. It was her sluttiest moment of her life. So doing 3 guys at once wasn’t anything unfamiliar. It was a major rush for her as well.
She would tell me details and it drove me over the edge and came quickly. This started more of the initial start stages into this but lifestyle.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Hearing stories of my wife’s past was fuel for me when thinking of being in this lifestyle. She started slow and was somewhat apprehensive not knowing what was to come of it. Then it progressed to a story that made me cum so much that she always mentioned it.
It was about a few nights of these 5 guys that took turns on her over and over again. She was about 18 or 19. First time she’s had that experience and it didn’t bother her. It was her sluttiest moment of her life. So doing 3 guys at once wasn’t anything unfamiliar. It was a major rush for her as well.
She would tell me details and it drove me over the edge and came quickly. This started more of the initial start stages into this but lifestyle.
sounds like you enjoy it as much as she did

I love looking into my fuckbuddies eyes and telling him how good his big cock feel inside me, then saying but my ex was bigger and still fucks me better than you do, fuck I wish it was his big cock inside me now

I love looking into my fuckbuddies eyes and telling him how good his big cock feel inside me, then saying but my ex was bigger and still fucks me better than you do, fuck I wish it was his big cock inside me now
his dad is a better fuck than him as well, that's another point I like to remind him of

• Love
Reactions: 5_for_fighting
My wife loves talking about all the bigger cocks she has had. She jerks my small dick and says how much better it feels to fuck a big cock.

I have seen the few cocks my wife has enjoyed while we have been enjoying this lifestyle. Yes, everyone of them are bigger then me. My wife has told me about all her past lovers, not for comparison's sake, but we discuss everything. We do a great job of communication. She eventually has an open date with an ex from when she was young where they did everything but fuck because she said she always wanted to fuck him but never did. They have been friends since middle school. He lives in Florida and does come back here to visit his parents regularly. I fully support and encourage her to do it.

Her thought process on big cocks is if all you know how to do with it is use it for a battering ram against her cervix, then the size doesn't really matter. She likes a guy who knows how to use his cock to bring her pleasure, not destroy her cervix, lol...her words, not mine... :)

Last edited:
I have seen the few cocks my wife has enjoyed while we have been enjoying this lifestyle. Yes, everyone of them are bigger then me. My wife has told me about all her past lovers, not for comparison's sake, but we discuss everything. We do a great job of communication. She eventually has an open date with an ex from when she was young where they did everything but fuck because she said she always wanted to fuck him but never did. They have been friends since middle school. He lives in Florida and does come back here to visit his parents regularly. I fully support and encourage her to do it.

Her thought process on big cocks is if all you know how to do with it is use it for a battering ram against her cervix, then the size doesn't really matter. She likes a guy who knows how to use his cock to bring her pleasure, not destroy her cervix, lol...her words, not mine... :)
but what you didn't say, is that she also said, if use properly there is nothing in this world that will even go close to giving a women the massive intense orgasms she has with a beautiful big cock deep inside her convulsing wet pussy. lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5_for_fighting
but what you didn't say, is that she also said, if use properly there is nothing in this world that will even go close to giving a women the massive intense orgasms she has with a beautiful big cock deep inside her convulsing wet pussy. lol
She doesn't deny that large cocks bring some nice intense orgasms. What she said was the guys who have no idea how to use what they have other then using it as a battering ram against her cervix. And that doesn't make for intense orgasms....that was the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaknSuz