Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

Perhaps she'd not had many guys with a bigger cock lol. A guy having a longer cock doesn't prevent him fucking with short fast strokes - he doesn't have to withdraw the full length of his cock each time but it does mean he has more scope for varying the length of his strokes than a guy with a shorter cock!
True, a big cock can be stroked quickly, if he isn't too girthy or she isn't too tight. But this misses the secret sauce: " his pubic mound was always tightly pressed against hers," while he jackhammered her. I remember a different GF telling me that she didn't like being fucked by overly skinny, bony guys. I thought it was due to them making her more self-conscious of her weight. That wasn't it; she liked a fat pubic mound against her clit. Of course, we each have our own preference. I have been told that the feeling of a hard cock ballooning just before a man orgasms inside is amazingly fine. As far as I know, my cock has never ballooned. (I did a little research, and apparently it does happen.)

I actually got Kate to have sex with her ex-husband after we were married. She had told me that he has a big dick and that was part of why she married him. I told her that there was no reason she should have to do without his big cock just because she was now married to me. They had a son together who lived with us. Her ex came by every other Friday afternoon while I was at work to pick him up for the weekend. It was perfect for them.

One Friday afternoon Kate wore just a short robe when he ex arrived. It did not take him long to bend her over our kitchen table and fuck her before the school bus dropped off their son. I got home soon after, and when Kate told me what she did, I laid her on the kitchen table right where hr ex fucked her and ate his cum out of her., then I fucked her.

Her ex started arriving much earlier to pick up their son. He would fuck Kate in our bed before the bus dropped their son off. I thought it was hot being around him at family functions after he started fucking Kate again. He had no idea that I knew, or that I was eating his cum every time he fucked my wife. Kate was enjoying getting his big cock again.
Few years after divorcing him and marrying me, my wife started an affair with her ex-husband who is also the father of her son, but I discovered it only last year. It was something like 4 years ago, they went in the south of Italy with their son for the 80yo birthday of a grandma. Elina and her ex didn't have good relationships since the divorce, also because he never accepted that she left. So I wasn't scared at all to let her go altogether.

But, they stopped in the middle of the road for the night and, probably due to memories and some wine during the dinner, Elina ended in his hotel room instead of sleeping with her son. She got fucked by her ex-husband the whole night and also all the 3 other nights of that trip. And since he continues to fuck her when they meet because of their son