Has your wife ever admitted to you, that her ex-boyfriend has a bigger cock than you and he is the best fuck she has ever had?

My wife never mentioned anything about exes but definitely has said her bulls have been larger and better. Saw one in action with her and she was right. A Big 8” and had her cumming like crazy.

Reactions: SirDj
She doesn’t really have an ex, but she was with a number of other guys within a few years of our beginning, mainly one-night stands contained in a rather compressed time period (think months, not years). I don't think either of us was eager or even prepared to have the difficult conversations about those trysts back then, though they probably should have happened then. When we finally did I didn't see it so much as an admission — she’d long since confessed to the cheating — but rather as candor when I eventually learned in greater detail from her what the guys and those respective encounters had been like. It was something we had to go through, her telling me and me hearing it from her, for us to process it all.

I didn't quite realize at that age — and of course up until she strayed neither did she — that I was on the smaller side (while I have about 5” erect I'm quite slender...not too much over an inch across at widest). We had enjoyed each other's bodies, but I've come to accept that we were young and had known only each other as lovers; when she came to a perfectly natural place where curiosity about other young men merged with instant attraction and opportunity, she chose those experiences. She indulged that curiosity and those hungers. Then did some more of it. I didn’t feel those urges for anyone else. I wasn’t prepared for it then but I came to see in time that these were not entirely unforeseeable acts. Nor were they unforgivable ones.

I understand she was perhaps looking for more sexually and know she absolutely found it in some ways, but happily for me, not in every way. These guys were better endowed…more gifted, capable, and confident using their penises, but not their tongues ;). She learned what it was liked to get stretched in new ways....filled up. To be used purely for pleasure’s sake but also to use them in turn herself. Give and take. She had her first penetrative climaxes. She scratched that itch well enough to get answers but ultimately to realize she and I had something special, chemistry and compatibility in so many other ways, sexual and non- sexual. In overall connection. And we still loved, wanted, and accepted each other. In some ways I have to admit her experience with others made her even more desirable to me. Still does.

Last edited:
Reactions: angstme79
Yes, She once I suggested she start fucking him again all three of us met for dinner in three days. I told him that it turned us on for her to fuck other men and that she especially wanted him again. He told us that he was cool with the arrangement that he had fucked another married woman in front of her husband previously and all everybody enjoyed it. During that dinner date my wife was all flirty and excited and couldn’t wait to get his big dick.
I told them that I was happy if he wanted to take her home with him or come over to our house but he declined.
When it was time to leave the restaurant I left them alone and went to bring the car around.
Sure enough they were kissing and making out in front of the restaurant when I drove up. She had her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him close and tight as she french kissed him. He hed his hands all over her ass caressing her.
They kept this up for 5 minutes before coming up for air and realized I was waiting and watching them.
She stepped away and jumped in the car with me.
She spent the next Friday night with him.
She fucked him nearly every week for the next year, then once a month for awhile then once every few months for a year, then we moved to Florida and she spends several days with him when he vacations in Orlando every year.
she will never want to stop fucking him, she love his big cock, lol

My gf met a guy with.. well we shall same that Jamie's cock was 'small', hard, but small. She even called it a mini hotdog to his face😂😂🤣.
He woukd fuck her very hard, and she said she liked him being small because she didn't worry about being sore. Now... she also wants to fuck her ex bf, because he has in her words 'a huge cock.' He was her first, so she was very inexperienced then, and now that she has had 5 other guys ( that's right, 33 yrs old and only fucked 6 total guys) she wants to try him again.

The issue before was he would not give her time to get excited enough, and she was/ is VERY tight and tiny. She says she will make him eat her to several orgasms before she allows him to fuck her. Brave words.. hopefully she will get the chance. I'll give you a better answer then.
If she want to fuck him again, most likely she will, keep in mind if she wants to go back she love his big cock then to, even though she may not be admitting it to you

big cock controls most women every thought, mine included lol
Stacey has shared her love for a big cock with me throughout our marriage. She loves holding it in her hand and guiding the head into her pussy. I love to hear her share the feeling as her pussy begrudgingly accepts his dick until he is fully inside of her and her juices lubricate them both so he can glide in and out easily. She gasps and purrs as she eagerly opened her legs to give him full access. On a few occasions she's had her cervix pounded which made for a bad experience, but when her lover went slow and allowed her to pussy time to expand, she was able to enjoy sex with the biggest cocks. Her lover is visiting us in Naples in two days - he's hung and that's all she talks about. So I get to hear all her stories of him fucking her with his large cock over the past nearly 20 years. Even I can't wait to see him again - after this COVID thing locked us in for so long.

Stacey has shared her love for a big cock with me throughout our marriage. She loves holding it in her hand and guiding the head into her pussy. I love to hear her share the feeling as her pussy begrudgingly accepts his dick until he is fully inside of her and her juices lubricate them both so he can glide in and out easily. She gasps and purrs as she eagerly opened her legs to give him full access. On a few occasions she's had her cervix pounded which made for a bad experience, but when her lover went slow and allowed her to pussy time to expand, she was able to enjoy sex with the biggest cocks. Her lover is visiting us in Naples in two days - he's hung and that's all she talks about. So I get to hear all her stories of him fucking her with his large cock over the past nearly 20 years. Even I can't wait to see him again - after this COVID thing locked us in for so long.
so sexy

• Love
Reactions: davelb76
If she want to fuck him again, most likely she will, keep in mind if she wants to go back she love his big cock then to, even though she may not be admitting it to you
Well, when we first met, she told me she really had not had fun with him. They dated four yrs and she said he only fucked her about 5-6 times over that four years , one because he puts work first before everything, and two because it hurt too much.

She was very pleased with the size of my cock and still is. When I finally talked her into trying him again, she said she would try one time, as she thinks that she might be able to enjoy it more now.

My gf met a guy with.. well we shall same that Jamie's cock was 'small', hard, but small. She even called it a mini hotdog to his face😂😂🤣.
He woukd fuck her very hard, and she said she liked him being small because she didn't worry about being sore. Now... she also wants to fuck her ex bf, because he has in her words 'a huge cock.' He was her first, so she was very inexperienced then, and now that she has had 5 other guys ( that's right, 33 yrs old and only fucked 6 total guys) she wants to try him again.

The issue before was he would not give her time to get excited enough, and she was/ is VERY tight and tiny. She says she will make him eat her to several orgasms before she allows him to fuck her. Brave words.. hopefully she will get the chance. I'll give you a better answer then.
her pussy looks so tasty

She hasnt told Me , But Im sure there have bigger and better bang her. I’ve done things she claimed she didnt like what they did, overly roughy stuff, only to have her get even wetter and cum harder -faster.
I know she’s had bigger , thicker , harder and took it everyway. She just doesnt want to hurt my ego. But the pussy doesnt lie....

Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife has a couple exes that are bigger than me, but when it comes to fucking, I take the cake. She said one hurt bad, and the others just didn't know what they were doing. She's had some douchebag exes so I don't think either of us would want her to hook up with them.

She hasnt told Me , But Im sure there have bigger and better bang her. I’ve done things she claimed she didnt like what they did, overly roughy stuff, only to have her get even wetter and cum harder -faster.
I know she’s had bigger , thicker , harder and took it everyway. She just doesnt want to hurt my ego. But the pussy doesnt lie....
buy her a bigger dildo and while fucking her lovingly with it talk about how she look so sexy getting fucked by a big cock, may ask her if it feel like a real cock that size.

Reactions: SirDj
My wife has a couple exes that are bigger than me, but when it comes to fucking, I take the cake. She said one hurt bad, and the others just didn't know what they were doing. She's had some douchebag exes so I don't think either of us would want her to hook up with them.
sound to me she is just protecting you ego, she must likebig as she kept fucking bigger men

sound to me she is just protecting you ego, she must likebig as she kept fucking bigger men
Or... it could be that she met guys with big cocks, who thought their size meant that they didn't need to be kind, loving lovers. Ive fucked MANY women at swing clubs, whike the big cocked jerks stood by and wondered while they werE not getting any pussy!

Or... it could be that she met guys with big cocks, who thought their size meant that they didn't need to be kind, loving lovers. Ive fucked MANY women at swing clubs, whike the big cocked jerks stood by and wondered while they werE not getting any pussy!
most women I know would enjoy a bad fucking much more from a well-hung guy, than a good fucking from a average guy