Has your wife had Lesbian sex?

I was never very lucky with girls. I was always lucky when it came to sex with guys though. I was madly attracted to girls when I was just coming of age and had a few girls who I got so hot and heavy with, starting as an early teen and beyond. They just would always stop things a bit short of letting me fully enjoy going down on them in most cases. I got close and had great sex with a few girls in those days, but it just was always short of perfect going down on them. Some would go down on me and I'd have great orgasms though, even if they wouldn't let me go down on them. My girlfriend Cher and I slept together all the time from an early age and that developed into a sexual relationship for a few years. I just didn't really want that sexual relationship with HER. It was still pretty much covering all of the sexual bases. I just didn't want to go down on HER, but craved going down on other girls. Eventually, that all worked itself out! I didn't completely eat a girls pussy until after I was married. My husband and I went down on her together for my "first time" while her husband laid there passed out drunk. But like I said, I still had plenty of sexual experience with girls before that, just always falling a bit short. I still get girls like that today, who will go down on me but not let me go down on them. Crazy and frustrating.

If you recall my stories, I did have this "fear" of being labeled a "lesbian" and had to hide my desires from most girls. I also had a couple of women who were concerned about me becoming a "lesbian" and would refrain from letting me go down on them, even though they would go down on me! Those girls were older than me and my relationship with them was totally, ahem, "inappropriate" to say the least. My first actual "sexual" experience of any kind was with my neighbor "Dr Bob's" wife. She was my tennis instructor and was probably 19 when we met and she started playing tennis with me. Her and her husband were WAY inappropriate (but I LOVED it) and she honestly "groomed" me for sexual experiences. I have often thought about telling those stories because my life would make more sense to you here, but I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to do so because of my age at the time. I always try to make certain to stress that I was "legal" when I was having my experiences because I don't want to be in violation of some rule here or law by telling my experiences. They knew I craved guys too, but were concerned about my future, which is pretty astounding.
I am not competent enough with the English language, to describe how much I would LOVE to read any stories you choose to post!

Here are some of my Ebony wife’s lesbian escapades to put on a show for me. She loves tribbing and scissoring, as you can see.

Nothing better than my Ebony wife having sex with other women of different colors. She loves women so much! It is the additional cocks that I am working on, currently.
Lovely ladies