Has your wife had Lesbian sex?

Always wanted my wife to have sex with a woman, she says every time No No No not for me!! But she loves me telling the story of Her being a young babysitter, that is seduced by the Husband and Wife upon their return! I even asked her; 'What colour hair does the woman eating your pussy have?' She replied; 'Brunette!' The wife being Blonde! Hmmm Never thought about it???
Only in my mind

I'm a very late comer to lesbian sex and now I love it but don't get it very often.
Tried it a couple of times when I was younger (early 40s when hubby and I were swinging) because I did find women attractive but it didn't do much for me and I felt uncomfortable doing it.
I guess it just took the right woman to help me explore and teach me to enjoy it. So if I can't find a new side to my sexuality in my 60s, I think there's hope for anyone xx

Reactions: DonD
I'm a very late comer to lesbian sex and now I love it but don't get it very often.
Tried it a couple of times when I was younger (early 40s when hubby and I were swinging) because I did find women attractive but it didn't do much for me and I felt uncomfortable doing it.
I guess it just took the right woman to help me explore and teach me to enjoy it. So if I can't find a new side to my sexuality in my 60s, I think there's hope for anyone xxx

I guess it just took the right woman to help me explore and teach me to enjoy it. So if I can't find a new side to my sexuality in my 60s, I think there's hope for anyone xxx
My wife and I are in our 50's. I hope I find a woman who gets her to enjoy lesbian sex as much as she gets turned on watching it

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
She did once have a woman go down on her during a threesome with another couple. The guy then fucked the hell out of her wet pussy and the other woman got really jealous cos she hadn’t realised how badly he wanted her. She thought it was mainly about her, but she had totally got my wife wet for her own boyfriend’s cock. Proper cuckquean situation.

they had sex again the next morning too while the woman slept. My wife said by that point she didn’t care she just wanted his dick. This woman never spoke to her again and remains the only woman to have licked my wife’s pussy.

• Love
Reactions: black75
That's a shame. Is it because your wife doesn't want you to watch or because her girlfriend doesn't? If the gf is lesbian rather than bi that might explain why she doesn't want a guy involved xx
Yeah, the girlfriend is fully lesbian. So she doesn't want a guy around. We do snuggle up to my wife together, we each take a side and tease her. My wife likes having both sets of hands on her. But that is as far as we go together. They then go off on and do much more on their own. But my wife always comes back hungry for cock.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Yeah, the girlfriend is fully lesbian. So she doesn't want a guy around. We do snuggle up to my wife together, we each take a side and tease her. My wife likes having both sets of hands on her. But that is as far as we go together. They then go off on and do much more on their own. But my wife always comes back hungry for cock.
Well at least you get to both play with her up to a point and then they have their fun together and if it gets her horny for your cock at least you're not missing out. I'm sure it's a bit disappointing not getting to watch but if you approach it with the right mindset, it could be exciting in itself. A bit like if I've been out without hubby and fucked some guy. When I get home with my pussy full of cum and he licks me out while I tell him all about it, it gets us both in the mood for a good hard fuck together. So if you look at it that way, you can use it to your advantage xx

Reactions: pantyeater
My current wife and an ex from a few years back have had a lesbian encounter . I only found out a short while ago when my now wife and I were having a drunken chat . She told me everything when where how long for what happened etc. What a turn on it was . Ended up banging her all night with a very big erect cock. Super horny

My current wife and an ex from a few years back have had a lesbian encounter . I only found out a short while ago when my now wife and I were having a drunken chat . She told me everything when where how long for what happened etc. What a turn on it was . Ended up banging her all night with a very big erect cock. Super horny
was this encounter behind your back. lol

Reactions: Tof82