Have any hot wives actually seen a ten inch cock ?

rocco

To the size queens have you actually seen or been with a guy who you thought his cock was an honest ten inches an thick? If so what was you experience like did you really enjoy his monster cock or was it too big to take an enjoy? A lady i know told me she once fucked a guy with what she thought was just shy of ten an thick an even though his cock hurt that she still came all over his cock when she was finally able to take it balls deep.

Reactions: naturalcucky
My wife prefers girth to extreme length. She did encounter one guy who was probably 10" and when she could barely wrap her hand around it she told him "No way are you putting that cock in my pussy". She did try to give him a BJ. Ended up putting the head of his cock and as much more as she could fir in her mouth. Pumped the rest of his cock with both hand and let him cum in her mouth

My wife prefers girth to extreme length. She did encounter one guy who was probably 10" and when she could barely wrap her hand around it she told him "No way are you putting that cock in my pussy". She did try to give him a BJ. Ended up putting the head of his cock and as much more as she could fir in her mouth. Pumped the rest of his cock with both hand and let him cum in her mouth
I do the same thing. It is hot though. Giant head, stroking with both hands. And I prefer they cum on my lips and tongue rather than down my throat, so the thick ones do have an advantage. But not for fucking.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Almost feel like, as sucky as it is to have a micro penis, the opposite is almost the same....I've heard a very similar story of some guy with massive cock and the woman said "no way I'm fucking that"

My wife had a 10” twice. She said it hurt til she was really wet and then it was pleasurable if he was gentle. Said it wasn’t something she’d want all the time.

My wifes discrete regular lover is her girlfriends husband . He is a good 9.5 inches and thick girth .. my wife cant take him all in his mouth but he can fit the complete length inside her pussy, she loves it..his wife wont blow him and can only fit about 7 inches in her before it hurts her
My wife is only too happy to let him pound her as often as he wants

Ive only ever had 3 guys who were 10" or over. The biggest bull I ever had was 11". But that's in nearly 50 years of screwing around so they are very few and far between!
I've had several guys who were around 9" though, which for me is the ideal size for a bull xx

My wife said she had a 10 inch BBC but it was rather thin and felt like she was being poked by stick. She had a guy who claimed he was 11 inch BWC. She said it was a great dick but probably between 9-10 inch. Her idea idea size is 8.5 and thick. However, we are meeting this gentleman who has a 10 inch BBC thick cock in two Saturday's away for my birthday 🥳

Attachments

• B1ACBB0D-EA9E-4F78-988B-06468795A9ED.jpeg
    B1ACBB0D-EA9E-4F78-988B-06468795A9ED.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: spin418