Have you been caught ??????

Wtf this has to do wwtp i dont know but i do know there is plenty of sites for men who like to get pissed and crossdress, i also know that it plays no part in the swingers, hotwife,cuckold lifestyle whatdoever, not unless a hotwife has a sissy hubby who she may involve at some stage but please post ur knickers fantasies on a more suited site .after all it is called WIFEWANTSTOPLAY
If you dont like the content in this category, dont come to this part of the forums, that simple

Please... let people have their fun. If you don't like this thread, don't read it. Personally I'm not into this but I think it can be a part of the cuckold/sissy play.
Why your reaction ?
Cos 20 years in the ls is time enough to say there is no such thing as cuckold/sissy play. Please understand that yes, i agree that a hotwife may have a sissy hubby who she involves but as for sissy play...sorry but its not even a part of the cuckold lifestyle. I never made the rules for wwtp but if you take the time to read, then you would know why the "reaction"

• Dislike
Reactions: shymalea62
i,ve been caught first by my neece when i was just 12yrs old and looking at her underwear,then by my uncle and then my old neighbour,70yrs old and my biggest admire,and i must say they all liked it a lot looking at me in a skirt&lingerie&high heels!

Attachments

• sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 45
  • sissy legs.jpg
    sissy legs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 44
Wtf this has to do wwtp i dont know but i do know there is plenty of sites for men who like to get pissed and crossdress, i also know that it plays no part in the swingers, hotwife,cuckold lifestyle whatdoever, not unless a hotwife has a sissy hubby who she may involve at some stage but please post ur knickers fantasies on a more suited site .after all it is called WIFEWANTSTOPLAY
You do realize this us the sissy bisexual cuckold forum, right? What else do you expect topics in?

If not your thing go away and let these guys have their fun. And also if your not into sissy bi stuff why are you reading this forum anyways?

I developed a panty fetish at an early age. The first phase was with a sitter, an older girl I had a crush on. When she was napping, I stole a pair of orange nylon bikini panties from her drawer. These became a favorite jack-off aid. My next foray was thieving a pair of her worn cotton panties from the bathroom hamper, added to my collection. Eventually she caught me, squatting on the toilet, furiously stroking my cock with a pair of her panties, filched from the hamper - I'd forgotten to lock the door... she burst in, catching me red-handed. After that incident, the teasing and derision she held over me was unbearable, blackmailing me to stroke while she watched, telling me what a naughty, dirty boy I was. That came to an end when her family moved away.

My next experience was with an older married woman (older in the sense she was in her early thirties). I did odd jobs for her. I developed a serious crush on her as time passed. She eventually took me, my first real lover. The genesis was being caught in the act, after filching a pair of her panties. She saw the waistband peeking out of my pocket, where I'd tried (poorly) to conceal them before going home. Lois was an extraordinary woman, kinky, perverse and totally depraved. She taught me everything I know about sex, and how to be a good lover. Lois used her insight into my panty kink/fetish as a means of control and torment.

Now, my wife KK uses her insights in a similar way, exploiting my thing for panties, nylon, stockings, lingerie, and heels to sexually stimulate and torment me. KK has a litany of derisive commentary on the topic; "panty bois," "panty stealers," "panty wankers," and so on. I've been caught with KK's stolen panties, jacking my hard cock on, or with them too many times to count. I have a secret collection of panties from many of the women I've been with, all the way back to that first pair of orange nylon panties I swiped from my baby-sitter. They are a treasure-trove of jackoff fodder.

I do that too. I love smelling where they've touched her ass and pussy, and if there are stains of discharge.....mmmmm😄
Nothing like the stains and scents of used panties to turn a guy on. When I lived at home I always checked laundry hampers for mom's and older sis's stained panties. Never knew what stains might be there, pussy juice, sweat, sometimes some ********, sometimes some semen. Al of it good.

I have had a thing for used panties for many years.. My wife caught me jerking off while sniffing her worn panties.. Now she often makes me stroke my cock and smell her panties while she is watching..
Its such a huge turn on
Happen to me too , best thing is that she likes doing the same too.
Both enjoy getting a pair and play with them during our sex sessions.
👌👍💦💦💦

Attachments

• 777AC0CC-0501-45D6-8A76-794A92C38F38.jpeg
    777AC0CC-0501-45D6-8A76-794A92C38F38.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 504531DB-F91C-46C9-927E-8C96C3835C9E.jpeg
    504531DB-F91C-46C9-927E-8C96C3835C9E.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 14