Have you changed your opinion on whether size matters? If so, why?

For my wife... yes.... but she will tell you point blank she is a size queen and VERY proud of it
she's not into smaller size, so i understand her need
and strange as it may be, she can almost tell the size when she sees them, so for her thick, over 7", uncut, or BBC is what she wants and gets too
and now that there is an app on the phone, let me tell you... she LOVES that measuring app lol and so the ones she has fun with

With Lynn it depends. If it’s just a random pick up, she’ll take whatever the guy has and in fairness she’s had some good fucks from average guys. But to be her bull a guy has to have a big cock and know how to use it.
I‘m a fair bit larger than average but she still prefers bigger. All her regular bulls over the years have been big and some have been huge.

Reactions: arubarua
After years of being totally not interested in sex my wife met a old college friend for drinks. After several drinks she went to his room and he mounted her with a very nice thick cock and was able to bring her to orgasm for the first time in her life. With my blessing she continued seeing him once or twice weekly for several years until his job took him out of the area. For her yes size matters.
Your wife loved that big cock in her.did she tell him to cum inside her.