have you done this?

1979, college party, late, 3 guys 2 girls drunk. Played truth or dare. In about 3 minutes the girls are naked. 2 min after that us guys are naked. Other than locker room I'd never been naked with others. 3 hard ons and 2 naked girls. This was when no girls were fat. Some fuckin how the girls talked us into sucking each other. They say just for a minute. 2 guys sit on couch, one girl starts, then the extra guy takes over for a quick min. I'm like 6+, one guy I'd say 7+ other guy was huge. I'm first guy to give. I remember like it was yesterday how that dick filled my mouth, the huge guy I could barely get more than the head in. Now I'm on the coutch, 2nd guy does the deed, the girls are loving it. 3rd guy is really going at it on me, I pull his head up so I don't cum. Was weird as hell. Girls say they want one of us to cum in another's mouth. We say no way, girl says you don't have to swallow. So one guy starts, within 30 seconds he's getting a load in his mouth and he swallowed. The girls are fascinated, he looks up, one of the girls grabbed his face and freched him for like 2 minutes. Other girl sucking his dick at same time. All three of us end up fucking the girls, it was friggin hot but I've never touched a dick since.
Present day wife and I enjoy mfm with a guy we know, we do touch skin and his dick has brushed against my leg but I've never grabbed it. I guess if wife wanted to see some bi I'd do it but thankfully it's not her thing. He's a cool guy with a big dick, I will say he looks hot with a hard on, looks great pumping my wife, looks sexy as hell when he's done, laying there still semi hard and their wetness on his dick.