have you done this?

it's so hot to share
We've done this, no photos though. Found out that it makes my wife hot, and wet, a good thing, lol. What got us started was me trying to fucklick her while she was riding a friend - who possesses a rather nice, fat, mushroom head cock. While I was licking, his cock kept popping out and I was getting the big mushroom head shoved in my mouth. Never did ask if he, or she, was making it pop out on purpose - Wasn't bad... LOL! Do have a couple video captures of that. Sadly, the video is lost to a crash...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 064848.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 064848.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 89
We've done this, no photos though. Found out that it makes my wife hot, and wet, a good thing, lol. What got us started was me trying to fucklick her while she was riding a friend - who possesses a rather nice, fat, mushroom head cock. While I was licking, his cock kept popping out and I was getting the big mushroom head shoved in my mouth. Never did ask if he, or she, was making it pop out on purpose - Wasn't bad... LOL! Do have a couple video captures of that. Sadly, the video is lost to a crash...
I'll fill her pussy full of hot cum for you!!!

Have not....but would.
Just not comfortable enough to get that close.