Have you ever asked your wife/gf to try girl girl and what did she say???

Would you like your wife to do girl girl for you to watch???

• Total voters
Never had to ask as Liza and Anna are pretty much in my face daily whenever they get the chance anyway. They were a matched pair of bisexual lovers trading on the mistaken belief of many men that they were and still are very naughty sisters when I first met them, it's a lovely fantasy which no doubt works better as a fantasy than it might in real life. Ten years plus of knowing/being married to one of them fucking both of them together and having kids with both of them I'm still in absolute awe of their beauty and female to female sexuality💦

Never had to ask as Liza and Anna are pretty much in my face daily whenever they get the chance anyway. They were a matched pair of bisexual lovers trading on the mistaken belief of many men that they were and still are very naughty sisters when I first met them, it's a lovely fantasy which no doubt works better as a fantasy than it might in real life. Ten years plus of knowing/being married to one of them fucking both of them together and having kids with both of them I'm still in absolute awe of their beauty and female to female sexuality💦
wow you my friend are living the dream

Yes. She's against it since she doesn't want me to fuck another girl and she won't let me watch her and the other girl since she's afraid I won't control myself and jump on the other girl and ride. She's not understanding about what I really get turned on by is my answer!

Reactions: DonD
So che mia moglie ha avuto esperienze da ragazzina perchè da lei raccontato, all'interno della squadra di basket dove tutte erano più grandi di lei ha avuto esperienze con molte di loro e che le è piaciuto moltissimo. Addirittura furono le prime esperienze sessuali in assoluto. Mi dice che se le capitasse l'occasione giusta lo rifarebbe molto volentieri ora che lo capirebbe e gusterebbe più consapevolmente.così,Io