Have you ever asked your wife/gf to try girl girl and what did she say???

Would you like your wife to do girl girl for you to watch???

• Total voters
I have brought it up, but she doesn't seem too interested in it. what is odd though is she always comments on other women's attractiveness. She will make comments like, wow she is really pretty. or wow she has a great body. so for me it is kind of confusing. when i say a woman is hot, I'm basically saying I want to lick her everywhere.

I have brought it up, but she doesn't seem too interested in it. what is odd though is she always comments on other women's attractiveness. She will make comments like, wow she is really pretty. or wow she has a great body. so for me it is kind of confusing. when i say a woman is hot, I'm basically saying I want to lick her everywhere.
I'm sure she means the same

I was always begging to her to do it- but always said why would emberass herself with my small cock in front of an other girl. First time her well hung bull suggested a threesome she had said yes and ever since having sex with girls too
Women love to please their hung lovers however they can, and in most cases will whatever they want them to do

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Oh, I don't have to be "asked" and it doesn't much concern me what he wants to "watch". I do enjoy pussy though so he gets to "watch" and I know he loves it. Right, imagine that.
I;m pretty much the same, but not into ffm threesomes as the male only detracts from the beaut of girl girl sex

I've done girl on girl with quite a few women. The funny thing is I don't even consider myself bi. In order for it to happen she must be the feminine type, women that don't shave their legs and dress like men aren't going to cut it. I've tasted my own pussy on countless cocks that have been inside me so it doesn't bother me in the least to go down on another woman. It's even hotter if she's been freshly creampied. Many women have given me amazing oral orgasms and omg if you let them come at you with a strap-on do they ever fuck hard!
I would love if my wife think that way one day

I've done girl on girl with quite a few women. The funny thing is I don't even consider myself bi. In order for it to happen she must be the feminine type, women that don't shave their legs and dress like men aren't going to cut it. I've tasted my own pussy on countless cocks that have been inside me so it doesn't bother me in the least to go down on another woman. It's even hotter if she's been freshly creampied. Many women have given me amazing oral orgasms and omg if you let them come at you with a strap-on do they ever fuck hard!
i'm like you, I only want sexy feminine women to make passionate love too. but yes i'm bi and so are you my love.

Asked many times always met with same answer, No way. Then she started hanging out with a friend of hers, who must have seduced her, came home several times to find them in various stages of undress and playing with toys and eating each other and playing, very hot scenes. Noticed her looking a little different at other women, think her and her girlfriend are trying to seduce a few of them

My wife sent me a snap the other day of a female couple on TikTok and said that she would lick the one gal from head to toe if given the opportunity. The chances of her meeting this lady are very slim, but my wife has always been a hard “No” on girl on girl. Of course, I told my wife I would fully support her giving it a try if she ever wanted to play with another woman.

my wife said “I might be bi after all!” I guess time will tell.