Have you ever let someone cum inside your wife? How was it?

What most people think when i talk about sharing my wife:
View attachment 1198365

What some bold people think about when i talk about sharing:
View attachment 1198369

What i trully mean when i say that i want to share my wife with someone else:
View attachment 1198372
View attachment 1198373
I mean, i would not share her with some stranger, but you can bet that if i shared her with you and if i trust you enough to put you dick inside her, then i would trust you enough to cum really hard as much inside her as you could get. Not only that, but you would be obliged to do it very deep inside her.

Has anyone here let someone cum inside your wife? How whas the experience?
She Has…Let / Asked men to cum in her…After All It Is Her Body …

Reactions: btweets
I wouldn't exactly say I've let anyone cum in my wife. She rather insists that the men she sleeps with do. I'm honestly often shocked at times by her willingness to bareback complete strangers. It really is a big turn on for her. Black guys usually have a 100% chance of cumming inside her while the odds drop to about 50/50 for all the rest.View attachment 1219407View attachment 1219408
Your wife's pussy is HOT! I want to fuck her and empty a full load deep inside it. :love:

View attachment 1198365

View attachment 1198369

View attachment 1198372
View attachment 1198373
I mean, i would not share her with some stranger, but you can bet that if i shared her with you and if i trust you enough to put you dick inside her, then i would trust you enough to cum really hard as much inside her as you could get. Not only that, but you would be obliged to do it very deep inside her.

So hot

First any only experience was on a cruise ship. The guy cream pied her.
That's where I would like it to happen with us. Away from anyone we actually know and need likely to see the guy after the cruise. Would like to set it up on the first few nights so that if she enjoyed it, she could repeat the experience as many of the remaining nights as she wanted too. Heading for a cruise this summer in the Med, so you never know what could happen.

This was the result of the first "Session" my wife and her Beau allowed me to film. They previously took a camera, tripod, and monitor on a three day weekend excursion, and recorded one "Session". While dearly loving the recording and my wife's play-by- play commentary, I pleaded my case for better camera angles and close-ups, while assuring them the utmost in professionalism as well as an oath to be of no hindrance what so ever. In this photo my HotWife was on top. Her Beau/Bull remained inside her enjoying every second of the afterglow, until his member shrank and slipped out among the copious ooze. It remains here just below her seeping womb. When they finally took a break l asked him with all the sincerity l could muster if l could ask our HotWife for some relief via fellatio for me to get over this intense sexual episode. Explaining the difficulty of trying to maintain poise for any length of time, and the FACT our HotWife no longer fucked me, reserving her pussy exclusively for him. ( My wife emanated a broad grin at this obvious Lie. She looked forward to our reclamation as much as I did) He assented, and with a grin she moved in position to grant her poor wretched servant his request. Later, when she and l were alone, she thanked me for a marvelous idea. She noted too, the increased sense of purpose she felt in his subsequent thrusts

Attachments

• IMG_0287.edit1.jpg
    IMG_0287.edit1.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Semen Oozing From HotWife,1 .png
    Semen Oozing From HotWife,1 .png
    193 KB · Views: 138
View attachment 1198365

View attachment 1198369

View attachment 1198372
View attachment 1198373

Oh yes I love it. especially when he cum as deep as he can and absolutely unloads his balls inside her

Attachments

• Snapchat-1404693863.jpg
    Snapchat-1404693863.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 160