Have you ever walked in on your wife cheating or fucking another guy ?

Well i was fucking a 43 years old lady i was 22 at this time , she was really hot MILF btw 🔥😀👌 we were fucking hard and out of no where her husband walked in on us fucking and she told me before he is ok with this but he absolutely was not😵‍💫 it was a horrible experience for me 😐

if you walked in on your wife fucking what would be your reaction and if you had experience like this please let us know

Well i was fucking a 43 years old lady i was 22 at this time , she was really hot MILF btw 🔥😀👌 we were fucking hard and out of no where her husband walked in on us fucking and she told me before he is ok with this but he absolutely was not😵‍💫 it was a horrible experience for me 😐

if you walked in on your wife fucking what would be your reaction and if you had experience like this please let us know
I’ve known my wife long before wee got married . She has fuked a few of my friends . But she used to fuk one guy a lot. He had a big cock which she liked. Once we were married wee began talking about her past and how she loved his big cock. Wee invited him over and now he fuks her with his big cock while I watch regularly

I’ve known my wife long before wee got married . She has fuked a few of my friends . But she used to fuk one guy a lot. He had a big cock which she liked. Once we were married wee began talking about her past and how she loved his big cock. Wee invited him over and now he fuks her with his big cock while I watch regularly
Great glad you all having a great time my friend 😉

How did u escape then?

Reactions: Bull joe
I did come home earlier from a work trip by a day. Figured that I would surprise the wife. Opened the back door to sneak in. Heard some sounds coming from the bedroom that I thought was odd. Walked down the hall and peeked I m to the room There was my wife sucking this guys cock really giving her mouth a work out
I just about to barge in and go off on them but I felt my cock get really hard watching them . I slow took off my clothes and started stroking my cock watched him cut in her mouth the slut licked every drop off his cock and balls thst she
Issued I walked into the room and said now its my turn the guy freaked told him to relax and that we were going to give her all the cock she can handel we spent the day taking trund fuck her and having her suck our cocks

The first time I walked in on my wife was totally unexpected. I had taken off work early and grabbed a flight home to "surprise" my wife on our 29th anniversary. I was the one who ended up being totally taken by surprise.

Our 29th was on a Thursday and I was not scheduled to be home until late Saturday afternoon. I got home around 4 on Thursday and was surprised to see her car in the driveway. There was a black BMW parked on the street but I did not give it any thought as cars were common on the street. I walked inside but the house was closed up as if nobody was home. I then saw my wife's work heels and a pair of her lacy white panties on the floor. I still had not put two and two together and continued to look for her.

The house was empty, so I continued to the basement where we had a bar, lounge area, and a hot tub. I walked partially down the steps and there was my wife, half bent over the side of the hot tub with one of my friends pounding her hard from behind as he stood in the hot tub. They never heard me enter. I stood frozen watching the two of them going at it hard and totally not each other. I was jealous, angry, hurt, mad, and mostly aroused as I watched them. I knew my friend had a crush on my wife and we had talked about her being free to have men over when I was out of town working, but I just never figured I would see it in action.

I watched and he came deep inside my wife. I just slowly backed up the steps and left them alone together. I called my wife around 7 PM that evening and told her I was able to catch an early flight and had just landed and would be home around 8:30 after we deplaned and I gathered my checked bags, I asked her if she missed me, and she said she did but that Doug had been over. Doug was my friend I had seen her with earlier,

That night, we made love and she told me she had arranged to meet my friend earlier and he had fucked her in our hot tub.

The first time I walked in on my wife was totally unexpected. I had taken off work early and grabbed a flight home to "surprise" my wife on our 29th anniversary. I was the one who ended up being totally taken by surprise.

Our 29th was on a Thursday and I was not scheduled to be home until late Saturday afternoon. I got home around 4 on Thursday and was surprised to see her car in the driveway. There was a black BMW parked on the street but I did not give it any thought as cars were common on the street. I walked inside but the house was closed up as if nobody was home. I then saw my wife's work heels and a pair of her lacy white panties on the floor. I still had not put two and two together and continued to look for her.

The house was empty, so I continued to the basement where we had a bar, lounge area, and a hot tub. I walked partially down the steps and there was my wife, half bent over the side of the hot tub with one of my friends pounding her hard from behind as he stood in the hot tub. They never heard me enter. I stood frozen watching the two of them going at it hard and totally not each other. I was jealous, angry, hurt, mad, and mostly aroused as I watched them. I knew my friend had a crush on my wife and we had talked about her being free to have men over when I was out of town working, but I just never figured I would see it in action.

I watched and he came deep inside my wife. I just slowly backed up the steps and left them alone together. I called my wife around 7 PM that evening and told her I was able to catch an early flight and had just landed and would be home around 8:30 after we deplaned and I gathered my checked bags, I asked her if she missed me, and she said she did but that Doug had been over. Doug was my friend I had seen her with earlier,

That night, we made love and she told me she had arranged to meet my friend earlier and he had fucked her in our hot tub.
wowww great , story bro

Reactions: Openhubbi and Tof82
I can think of four similar experiences of this sort; two were instances where I was fucking around, Craigslist encounters, two were with my wife KK, after we started doing the hot wife thing.

Craiglist encounter number one was with a married woman, Liz. I responded to a post titled “Married But Cheating.” The on-line chemistry was there, after chatting we agreed to meet, at her home. It was a mid-afternoon encounter. I was relatively inexperienced then, and a lot less cautious.

We lost track of time during the fuck session - Liz’s husband came home and caught us in the act. She was riding my cock like demon when he entered the bedroom. Awkward would be the understatement of the century. He went nuts, threatening violence, calling the cops, smashing shit, a bad scene. I made my exit in a big hurry, trying to dress and run while he engaged in a screaming match with Liz. I never saw her again.

Craiglist encounter number two was with another married woman, in response to an W4M post entitled “Testing the water” - I was a bit more cautious in that encounter, obtaining Paula’s assurance that she’d talked with her husband about trying sex with a stranger, that they were both into, and OK with it.

There was evidently a miscommunication between the two of them. Like the encounter with Liz, the session with Paula was in her home, in their marital bed. The husband wasn’t initially home when we started after lunch, but Paula told me he was on the way. I distinctly recall the moment; we’d been cavorting on the bed, I had Paula on her back, her ankles in my hands, thrusting away. We’d gotten turned around on the bed, instead of heads toward the headboard, we were 180-degrees opposite, such that I was facing the bedroom door. I was pretty distracted plunging my cock in and out of Paula’s hot, juicy box, and I failed to notice the door had opened a crack.

By the time I figured out what was happening, the door was fully open, with Paula’s husband standing in the doorway, bracing himself on the frame with both hands - he was sobbing… needless to say that was a downer, however it didn’t stop me from finishing inside Paula, depositing a big load deep inside her. I dismounted, dressed, and left them to work it out. It was weird leaving him sobbing inconsolably, standing there staring at his naked, freshly fucked wife.

The walk-ins with KK were different for many reasons. Both were “post hot wife,” so definitionally I was OK with her trysts. The first one was right after we’d completed the remodel of our main home’s second master suite and bath - its conversion from vanilla bedroom to sex playroom. The suite’s master bath was the last part of the project to finish. KK and I hadn’t even “christened it” yet. I came on early from work, unannounced, planning to have some hot, wet naked fun in the newly remodeled bathroom. I caught KK in the shower, with the designer. Apparently she couldn’t wait. He’d come by mid-morning to sign off on the completion punch list. KK invited him to share a celebratory tequila shot, one thing led to another, with the two of them breaking in the new bathroom. I walked in on KK squatting over the guy, his cock throbbing, curved, erect, pointing skyward, as KK was ejecting a stream of hot ******** onto his erection.

In that event, I let them finish, uninterrupted, watching through the partially opened door.

The second event was catching KK in the act with her ex-boyfriend. He had come through town unannounced, with a busted/disrupted flight schedule. He let KK know he was in town, she invited him to our home, they enjoyed a long, hot, intimate fuck session. I came home from work a bit early, caught them in the den fucking. Discretely, after watching from the hallway, remaining quiet and out of sight, I snuck back out of the house, letting them finish their fuck session without interrupting. It took her a full day to read me in on the details.

I already posted this a while back, but I walked in on my friend with my ex fiancé. He was her first BBC and this is my story... It was just the three of us there, and Robin had from early on, always told me to never leave her by herself regardless where we were, especially if she was the only girl! As the years went on however, she would ask me to run and go get cigarettes, beer or money if we needed it, and she would stay there. There were many times I had suspected that something happened while I was gone, but never knew for certain. Anyway, this part is hilarious!! After a little while, she had asked me to go run some sort of errand, and get this... she told me to call her when I was on my way back home! LMAO!! 🤣😂 Why, why in the world would she want me to call her and let her know when I was on my way home????? At first I thought it was a joke, or even possibly an obvious hint, but it wasn’t, she was totally serious! Before I had left, I had told them both separately, not to do anything until after I got back, and then if we wanted to have some fun, we could. He said that was fine with him, and she had said that nothing was going to happen period. Now I should back up a little and let you know that on several occasions prior, I had asked Robin to mount him cowboy style and reverse cowboy style. I had always loved that view and I really wanted to take pictures and video of them in that position, but she kept saying she didn’t want to do it. Okay back to the story.. Knowing something just wasn’t right, I hid a small voice recorder under our loveseat and left. My mind was going crazy wondering what was already happening as I drove down the street. Whatever reason I had left, I made it back really quick. Another hilarious moment.. she called me to ask me where I was, and as I was actually pulling in our driveway, I told her that I was waiting in line to which again, she told me to call her when I was leaving! LOL!! I was now a member of Seal Team Six as I slowly, quietly and stealth like made my way inside the house and managed to open the basement door without being heard. I suddenly heard the familiar sounds I was so accustomed to and also knew that although I still wanted to be as quiet as possible, Robin was helping cover up any noise I might have made. So after I figured out they weren’t on the bed, I knew they were in the living room somewhere. Now I had to lay flat on my stomach, head first, and ever so slowly made my way down the steps. After a couple of steps and following the noise, I soon spotted them on the loveseat. He was sitting and guess what, she was straddling him face to face, EXACTLY what I had asked her to do many times before! I lowered myself another couple of steps where I had a clear view and could clearly watch as she bounced up and down on his BBC, with the occasional back n fourth grind, the whole time telling him that she wanted him to cum, “I want you to cum, c’mon baby, cum inside me!” I continued to just stay put and watch, and could tell by his face and body movement that he wasn’t going to last much longer. Then I was suddenly overcome with this bizarre feeling that I had never felt before, there was one part of me that wanted to interrupt them and ruin his orgasm, versus the other normal part of me that wanted to watch as he came, not knowing if he was wearing a condom or not and how hot it would be if he was going to pump her pussy full of his cum. As all this was swimming around in my brain, I was now at the bottom of the stairs and was planning on just walking up to them, and again, join in or just watch. That’s when I seen him look at the stairs and I didn’t know if he had actually seen me or was just checking, and so I had to make a quick decision and acted like I had just got home and kicked off my shoes. I had turned towards them and took a few steps is when I had realized that he actually hadn’t seen me. I know this because it wasn’t until I had taken those few steps when he quickly looked at me and in one move literally and physically picked her up off him and tossed her airborne to the other side of the couch!! LOL!! I walked up and stood behind and slightly to the side of the seat, and with a smile on my face, said, “well what are you guys doing?” He never looked at me, just sat still and was trying quickly to cover himself. She had been tossed like a sack and landed on the near side of the seat and slowly slid down to the floor. She was completely naked and was trying to grab at the throw blanket and her clothes and cover herself. She didn’t waste any time and with a forced fake smile said, “okay, you caught us!” The whole time with this guilty looking forced smile and her voice changed into a childlike tone. I kept trying to look at him to try and see if he was wearing a condom or not, all he did was sit there shaking his head back n fourth and never said a single word, until he eventually got up and made a straight line for the bathroom. Now during this whole time I kept asking her what they were doing? Damn, I can’t remember what she was saying to me! I walked around and sat in my recliner facing the loveseat and she had crawled back up on it. I asked her if she had fun and can’t remember her answer to that, but I told her that they should keep going so I could watch, to which she quickly replied no, and that she wanted him to leave. Lol. I told her what I had heard and asked her if he ended up cumming and if he had cum inside her. She said she didn’t know if he did or not, or if he was wearing a condom or not. I grabbed ahold of the throw she was covered up with and tried to pull it away so I could see if she had cum oozing out or not. She was kicking me away with her legs and I can’t remember if I found out one way or another. I should back up and tell you that Robin had had a hysterectomy and so she couldn’t get pregnant, which her and I both loved because we hated condoms and they would make her sore after a little while, plus I loved sloppy seconds! Now he already knew this as the night in which she let him fuck her and giving her her first BBC. He started out with a condom on and she wanted him to cum but she was starting to get a little sore and he said it would take him awhile. We both reassured him that she couldn’t get pregnant and that she loved to make a guy cum inside her, he took it off and I told him that he won’t last long because she felt so good, he agreed and didn’t last long. However I couldn’t help but think that he might still wear one, especially if he was being sneaky and didn’t want to leave any obvious evidence behind. And also knowing that the moments when I’m present, that he’ll be able to feel her amazing pussy and would be expected and encouraged to cum inside her. I decided to then confront her with the fact that I had told her not to do anything while I was gone, she told me that he had told her that I told him that it was okay, I already knew she was lying but wanted to hear what she would say. He finally came out of the bathroom and it was quite obvious that he was uncomfortable and just said that he was going to get going. I told him I’d walk him out because I wanted to have a cigarette anyway. He was probably wondering if I was going to kick his ass or not! Lol. When we got out to the garage I asked him why he didn’t wait until I got back, and he said that she said that I had told her that it okay. Lol. I knew that in fact that they were both lying. Lol!

I came in from playing golf one Saturday afternoon when I was with the first wife. Saw a couple cars in driveway, figured she decided to have a small party or cookout. Went in house no noise so I went to Livingroom which had a slider to pool area. Stopped dead in my tracks, there was wife sucking some guy on the lounger, while her girlfriend and another guy were going at it on another one. They switched partners and noticed both were hung about 8",actually they looked very similar. Found out later they were twins that they picked up at a bar, and decided to fuck. They did it in every possible combination and this went on for about an hour until the guys couldn't hold out anymore and shot their wads. The girls did everything they could to get them back up but they were shot(found out later they had blown 2 loads prior one in mouth and other in pussies). Girls jumped in pool like nothing happened and relaxed on loungers, the guys left ,and then wife realized I was home. She came over and gave me a sloppy kiss and asked if I enjoyed the show, Monica her girlfriend ended up jerking me off into wifes mouth and they snowballed and went to town on each other.
Second wife, was meeting one of her BF's ,didn't realize they were coming to house. I walked in to hear her moaning from Livingroom, as I walked around corner she saw me and tried to say hello, but the way she was riding him every time she would start to say it he would drop her on his cock, and she would lose her breath after about the fourth time , I laughed and told her enjoy herself ,talk to me later when your not in the zone, Her BF thought it was funny, we still laugh about it

Never caught the wife , but wish I had. But I got caught twice. First time I was 18 still in high school when her boyfriend walked it. I was pretty freaked. He left the room because I think he was totally shocked. She said finish me - which I did. Then I got out. Not a fun experience.
Second time we both were married. Husband came home “accidentally”. He said nothing, just stood there watching. I did not finish. Got dressed and got out. Later I figured out this was somewhat planned by them. I think he was just supposed to voyeur the trist. But he overreacted. Found this out years later talking with the wife. Still it freaked me out. I like watching and being watched. But I don’t like surprises. And I really don’t like it when people walk in uninvited.

Great stories.
I have walked in on my wife, fucking her bf, many times, but it was never unexpected. We opened our marriage before we actually got married and I have lived a very bizarre life.

As an airline pilot (former military pilot) it is not uncommon for me to come home from a trip with my wife in bed with her bf. But, she lets me know ahead of time.

If they are going at it, I will strip and join in. If they are asleep, I will strip and quietly slide in bed with them.

There have been times, though, where my wife was in bed with her bf and his friend. In that case, I'll go sleep in the spare bedroom. Three people fit well in a king bed, but not four.

Like I said, I've lived a very bizarre life. But, I love it, it's normal for us and I wouldn't want it any other way.

My wife and I had an agreement that while we were in the swing lifestyle that we were same room swap with couples until we knew them very well. We went to a swingers party and I was in the hot tub with others and my wife was on the patio talking to couples and guys. I got out of the tub to go use the bathroom. When I came back she was gone. I went looking for her and found her in a bedroom, naked except for her cum fuck me boots, on her back legs spread and high in the air as Jaren was pounding her pussy. His wife did come in and saw them and I started to get undressed figuring we were going to fuck, but NO she said "lets just let them have some fun" and we went and sat in the livingroom just outside the bedroom. The door was open and we listened to my wife as she had a couple orgasms. She is a little loud when she orgasms. People were walking by and would stand in the door way and watch them for a bit. Well this was the same guy that she snuck off with once before during a swingers boating event. This situation turned me on some, but I was still pissed that she had not followed the rules and again and it was with Jaren again. She later told me that he convinced her that me and Jess went to fuck so she figured it was ok. Fucking fake couple that use unsuspecting newbies so he can get laid. I talked to a few other couples about them and found that there were a few more couple that were in the same situation in the past. He fucked their wives , but the husband never fucked Jess. This is the dress she was wearing that night. The dress was off except for the boots. I took a video of her trying on the dress and CFM boots.

Last edited: