Have you or her or him or both ever

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
Just a hodge podge of questions:

Dropped her off at someone's house or apartment or hotel room so she could have sex with them?

Picked up her car from a bar parking lot because she was riding with someone else back to their place?

Kept certain events secret for a while or still?

Gotten other friends into hotwifing?

Drove home while she and another person had sex in the back seat ?

Dropped her off at a gang bang?

Been tied up and blindfolded and had your ears muffled while she fuck others in the same room?

One for her have you gone to an adult bookstore alone? To the booths?

Fucked others two weeks or less before your wedding?

Set a bride to be up to be fucked a week or two before her wedding?

Had sex with someone you really did not want just to stop them from asking for it?

Had someone not wear a condom when they were supposed to?

Let a complete anonymous stranger cum in you or swallow their cum?

Done something for another guy you still have not done for partner?

Intentionally broke rules or went past your agreed upon limits just because you wanted to?

Last edited:
Dropped her off at someone's house or apartment or hotel room so she could have sex with them?

Yes, on many different occasions over the years. Sometimes for just a quickie and other times for a weekend.

Picked up her car from a bar parking lot because she was riding with someone else back to their place?

Yes, she went out for cocktails with coworkers the last time and texted me late asking if I could pick up her car so it would not get broken into. She had met a guy at the bar that evening and went home with him. The guy dropped her off at home the next morning.

Several male friends over the years who have been with my wife.

On a few occasions. Most times, after meeting a guy out and inviting him back home and he rides with us, and my wife joins him in the backseat, where they play while I drive.

Been tied up and blindfolded and had your ears muffled while she fuck others in the same room?

I have been tied up while my wife has sex with a guy in front of me, and I have been blindfolded while she fucks a bull. Never had my ears muffled.

Had sex with someone you really did not want just to stop them from asking for it?

My wife has a few times. She calls it "pity sex."

My wife has pulled off the condoms of a few men and told them to cum inside her after she initially told them to wear a condom.

Yes, my wife has taken bareback loads from different men who were complete strangers. One night we were at a bar, and my wife entered the lady's room. She was gone for a while, and when she returned, she told me a guy waiting in the men's room line was flirting, and she ended up sucking his cock in the men's room stall, and he filled her mouth while she tried to swallow all she could. She still had cum on her face but never saw this guy again after.

My wife does many things for other men that she does not do for me. Swallowing cum, taking anal, and eating ass, among other things.

Yes, on many different occasions over the years. Sometimes for just a quickie and other times for a weekend.

Yes, she went out for cocktails with coworkers the last time and texted me late asking if I could pick up her car so it would not get broken into. She had met a guy at the bar that evening and went home with him. The guy dropped her off at home the next morning.

On a few occasions. Most times, after meeting a guy out and inviting him back home and he rides with us, and my wife joins him in the backseat, where they play while I drive.

I have been tied up while my wife has sex with a guy in front of me, and I have been blindfolded while she fucks a bull. Never had my ears muffled.

My wife has pulled off the condoms of a few men and told them to cum inside her after she initially told them to wear a condom.

Yes, my wife has taken bareback loads from different men who were complete strangers. One night we were at a bar, and my wife entered the lady's room. She was gone for a while, and when she returned, she told me a guy waiting in the men's room line was flirting, and she ended up sucking his cock in the men's room stall, and he filled her mouth while she tried to swallow all she could. She still had cum on her face but never saw this guy again after.

My wife does many things for other men that she does not do for me. Swallowing cum, taking anal, and eating ass, among other things.
Your wife seems funnnnnn

sounds like my kinda girl. i wish my wife had done half of that.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Yes, several times with a co-worker she was having an affair with. Drinking played a large part in their fireplay, and I didn't want her driving. Also had to pick her up many times when they got so drunk she was unable to drive.

Numerous times when she was invoilved wiht the same guy....they would hire a "black car" to drive them around to various bars, etc and she would leave her car at work or at a mall, the last bar they could still stand up in, etc. it wasn't her most glamorous moment/affair, but she enjoyed it for a while.

Most of her affairs start behind my back, one was going on for 2 years before she actually admitted it to me (although Im not dumb). ANd there are things she has done with Lovers that she has not been fully forthcoming with to me.

She shared a Black Lover with her sister for about 6 months.....but the sister was REALLY getting in to it, and knew her husband would not ever approve, so she stopped cold.

They were making out, thinking I was too stupid to know....they were quite drunk, Same guy as above....again, not her glorious moment.

Nope, the one time she was involved in one she "went out for a few hours" Friday evening and was dropped off LATE Sunday night by a carload of LOUD black guys in our front yard. wasn;t hard for the neighbors to figure out what she ahd been doing.......LOL.

Nope, I am generally not around she she is with other guys. Tried that, she HATED it.

It's a fantasy we both share, but HIV, COVID, now monkeypox, all contribute to it remaining a fantasy. She would LOVE to go to one of the stores with the movies in back and let every cock that comes thru the hole in the wall fuck her and CUM deep inside of her when she is most fertile, and have NO idea who got her pregnant......but that will remain a fantasy.

Nope, she was faithful for almost 2 years after we got married.

Nope, we pretty much keep sex between us, no family or friends in that manner.

She played aorund with a few guys in between marriages like this....but never had anyone SERIOUSLY oursue her until she was married.

HATES condoms, except on me, and encourages all her Lovers to go bare. Sometimes she will use her diaphragm.

yes, when she was totally BBC only for 3 years she would so this multiples times a night. Got to where she could go to a black club and be fairly sure she had fucked most of the guys there, but couldn;t tell you when, where, or what thier names were.

All the time....she pretty much remakes herself for her current partners. Hair, clothing, makeup, shaved or not, and for her Boss/Lover she had 3 separate cosmetic surgery provedures without letting me know first......

Intentionally broke rules or went past your agreed upon limits just because you wanted to?
All the time!! Including NO DRUGS which wa the onyl rule I was ADAMANT about.......it almost broke us up.

CW

Reactions: Openhubbi and Romey
Complete strangers was always the case for us.

When I first brought it up I told her I had a thing about sperm, condoms ALWAYS. And no kissing.
During our first "official" mfm threesum, me and the other guy were both wearing them. We were taking turns, spit roasting, just steady fucking her. She had a bunch of orgasms. At one point I'm doggy fucking her and she's sucking him, she stopped and looked at me over her shoulder...the look in her eyes was absolute lust. She said kinda quiet like "Can he cum in my mouth? I promise I'll brush my teeth after". In that second I was hooked, she was giving me control, it was my choice. Her total arousal and pleasure was at my command. It was like she was begging my permission and I loved it.
Of course I said yes. She pulled his rubber off and went back at it, it didn't take a minute and all three of us were done. Good to her word, she went to the bathroom and cleaned up.
He and I went out on the balcony and smoked and drank beer. I told him to be sweet to her and say nice things. When she came out she had showered and put on a nighty. She sat in my lap and said she had brushed her teeth and gargled extra good. I kissed her and she positivly purred, she was afraid I would be upset that she went beyond our rules. She had low self-esteem and rejection would of crushed her. Then the other guy started talking, it was like he could read my mind. He said thank you for being invited, how pretty she was and how he would never forget this night. She was starting to blush (yes, black women blush) and he just said the perfect things to compliment her.
By now my dick is starting to rise again, she's sitting there in next to nothing, me and him are naked and I asked him about her cocksucking skills. Now she was really getting embarrassed, and turned on, and he and I talked about how good she was. And I told him between the 2 of us we needed to wreck her pussy...and that's just what we did.

So: stranger...check.
Cum...check
Break rules...check

Last edited:

Wife’s answers to your questions

Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes

,Several occaisons i have dropped her at our regular bbc bulls house also at hotel where they spent the night together, also i dropped her at a BBCs house we had met the weekend before early one morning whilst i visited family and picked her up around 12 hours later, unbeknown to me or the wife he had arranged for 2 of his friends to turn up whilst he was fucking her. Needless to say when i arrived to pick her up she was in a daze of euphoric sexual emotions she had never experienced.
Have driven around whilst she was fucking bbc in back of car looking for hotel we could get room in which took about 2 hours and 40 miles of driving.
Been bound and cuffed to a bed wearing a cage whilst she as fucked bbc
We started with the rule "condoms" but that went out the window after the third meeting and now play it by ear
Have swallowed and barebacked strangers
She will have anal with bbc only and she as gone to a sex club with our regular bbc but wont go with me
yes when the situation is right

Reactions: Openhubbi
These are FUN!!

I have picked her up afterwards, usually because she was too drunk to drive, but never dropped her off.

Yeah, more times than I like to admit. Not sure why the alcohol is necessary, but it plays a factor in her affairs.

She does not tell me everything she does or has done. Just likes to keep some of it for her, I guess.

Her sister shared a Black Lover for 6 months with her. She quit tho because she realized she could never get her lame husband to accept the lifestyle.

Made out, yeah....not had sex. Lot of groping and kissing and moaning and whispering.

Nope, only one she was involved in just happened....wasn't a planned event.

Nope, I am not there when she us with her Lovers. She has affairs and most of them believe she is cheating and prefer it that way.

We have gone and watched some movies together, and she jerked off a guy that stuck his cock thru the hole in the wall, but we were concerned about diseases so it never went any further. LOT of fantasies about that, but too risky.

No, we got in to this about 2 years after we were married. We have a fantasy of her taking on enyone that wants her after our wedding (except me) and she ends up pegnant and has no idea by who, but that came up after we were married. We considered renewing our vows in some place like Jamaica, or Bahamas, etc and she would do this but COVID shut everything down and now its just too dangerous.

Nope, for the most part our sexlives are private between us, except her youngest sister walked in to a restaurant and saw her cuddiling up to a Black Lover definitely NOT in a "business dinner" as she tried to explain........they shared him for about 6 months.

Early on, when we first got in to this she had sex with some REAL losers because we were too naive to just say NOPE, We got smarter.

Ummm, she has talked someone in to NOT using one that wanted to....and tried real hard to get the first Black Lover she had to have sex anyway even tho they didn;t have a condom abd he insisted on it. And a LOT of the black guys she had sex with wanted to go without a condom after they got things going.....she always let them. If we thought someone NEEDED to use one, or was "supposed to" it would be unlikely she would have sex with them.

Did a lot of this when she was BBC exclusive....the last year, she would go out and have sex with multiple guys, many times she couldn't remember how many, and they would cum in her or she would suck them off, and head back inside the club for more fun. She would ahve sperm literally running down her legs, dripping out when she stood up, and would have NO idea how manu guys it was even from. Got a bit out of conteol.......

Oh yeah, she has done this a LOT!! She just wants to do MORE for Lovers and does it well. Has not denied any of them anything.

From the very first time she had an affair, LOL. Was real obvious there were going to be NO rules right away.

CW and J

I dropped my gf off at a dance club to meet a guy.

Not that I recall

Yes, of course. I was completely humiliated and couldn't confide with anyone at the time

Kind of. I met a female friend of a friend, got her into submission, then started sharing her with black men. She wasn't my wife obviously, but I got her to cuckold me after initially being her master.

Had a guy in the backseat reaching up and feeling her up while she was in the front seat next to me while I was driving.

Would love to take her to one, but never have. Would hate to drop-off, I want to watch!

Not yet!

The remaining questions are more for women so I cannot really answer them.

A married woman was a neighbor to a buddy of mine. While waiting on him to get home, l noticed she was having trouble with her lawnmower. I offered my assistance, fixed the things wrong, then mowed her yard to make sure it would stay running. She brought me over a dinner plate that evening....wearing a string bikini that barely covered a very sweet ass. The next night the same, only l invited her in. In less than an hour my cock was in her mouth. Less than two my cock was shoved up a really tight pussy.
Years later she had her husband drop her off at my place so we could spend the weekend making love

P

Pretty much all of those ...

Mostly the whole list has been done by one of us or the other, a few together, and we’ve exceeded a few!