Have you or would you ever have double vaginal penetration with your wife/girlfriend?

Done this a few times with the wife when she was in the mood to be filled up and wanted to feel 2 throbbing cocks in her pussy. She'd straddle our friend and then I'd work my way in from the back. She's super tight to start with so it would take a bit for her to fully take both our cocks balls deep. She'd get super wet and would have an amazing orgasm's as we took turns thrusting in to her. Being cock to cock with our friend and literally feeling him fucking my wifes pussy was just so fucking hot! She loved it when he'd start to cum and that would set me off and she would have two cocks exploding in her at the same time! Love that she was up for this even though it was a challenge to get us both in. I think she really liked that stuffed feeling she got as she would break out in a sweat just having us enter her. Of course every time she did it she'd say "never again".....until the next time when we did it again!

yes, mine and strangers cock in her pussy same time. did a few times. she likes how thick feels in her. movement is a bit difficult but lots fun cumming about same time in her pussy.
It takes a little practice to get everyone in the right spot but once you're going it feels great for everyone. Me and some friends got pretty good at the husband and I cumming at the same time while inside her. It takes good communication to be able to climax at the same time

We have done it and Mrs loved it...it was really hot. We met a guy off a swingers site and we had a few drinks and were fooling around when he suggested it. She was super horny and wet and he wore a condom. It went well for a while and Mrs came loads but as we upped the tempo he came and the condom burst...sadly that has put an end to it.
Should of just carried on, to late to take it back so make the most of the moments 👍

Done this a few times with the wife when she was in the mood to be filled up and wanted to feel 2 throbbing cocks in her pussy. She'd straddle our friend and then I'd work my way in from the back. She's super tight to start with so it would take a bit for her to fully take both our cocks balls deep. She'd get super wet and would have an amazing orgasm's as we took turns thrusting in to her. Being cock to cock with our friend and literally feeling him fucking my wifes pussy was just so fucking hot! She loved it when he'd start to cum and that would set me off and she would have two cocks exploding in her at the same time! Love that she was up for this even though it was a challenge to get us both in. I think she really liked that stuffed feeling she got as she would break out in a sweat just having us enter her. Of course every time she did it she'd say "never again".....until the next time when we did it again!
With some friends I learned it was better to do dvp the second round otherwise we would both cum too quick lol. It was also easier to get two cocks in her after we took turns cumming our first load in her.

After that she was all wamed up and slippery. Her husband and I would work together and try and cum in her at the same time. She would just go off...it was fantastic

I have an love sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy both cocks soaked with her sweet cum , rubbing against one another felt amazing I was underneath her when I felt his hands grab my ass and he slipped his finger inside my tight ass I almost creamed right there we both came together feeling his warm cum with mine and hers was so fucking hot , I looked at her sweet wet pussy it dripping with both our cum , he spread her legs apart and began to lick her clean , I got super har in a matter of seconds