Having my wife date another man.

I have had a fantasy for a long time now where I would really love my wife to be in a relationship with another man.
Its a huge turn on when guys see her pics and jerk off to her. It would be even better if someone could actually get with her and make it a real thing.
She’s beautiful live those tittys

I have had a fantasy for a long time now where I would really love my wife to be in a relationship with another man.
Its a huge turn on when guys see her pics and jerk off to her. It would be even better if someone could actually get with her and make it a real thing.
She won’t to do it is she up for it

Awesome tits. I have the same fantasy, having another guy pick your wife up to take on a date the definitely ends in sex for her, seeing her leave looking sexy and no panties for him would be a huge turn on. Or dropping her off to his place for the weekend mmmm

have you discussed this with her?

My fantasy is very similar. It’s more than just a date and fuck but an actual relationship. We made that happen last year.

Last edited:
Delicious and hot my love

How can i see more

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Love to be with her now

Have you mentioned it to her? Maybe she wants it too

Reactions: wormwood
Its such a turn on being inside of someone's else's woman and even better if you make that pussy yours

Pm me id love to give it a try at being in a long distance relationship at the least and I would actually welcome putting in the effort needed to make it happen. Like the saying goes if its a lot of work it's probably worth it

My wants to fall in love with another man and stop fucking me for a while... She wants me to experience what that feels like... Humiliating and embarrassing me isn't enough for her she wants to make me jealous and insecure as much as possible... She wants me to feel that pain every time I look at her

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
My wants to fall in love with another man and stop fucking me for a while... She wants me to experience what that feels like... Humiliating and embarrassing me isn't enough for her she wants to make me jealous and insecure as much as possible... She wants me to feel that pain every time I look at her
Trouble on the horizon.