He Came in Her Mouth..

I suggest you find a lover/bull online. This has worked for us. It makes it easy to vet the guy properly and you hash out the dos and dont's before.
what were the don't for you if you can share ? we are new so would like to learn from the experience.

what were the don't for you if you can share ? we are new so would like to learn from the experience.
Well, one don't was anal sex. My wife and I don't do it a lot, and she is quite sensitive about that. So that was a no go.
Also, she didn't know if she wanted to kiss or not, so I told the guy that he would have to wait for her que - as it happened they kissed very (very!) passionately almost from the get go, so that answered that question...
Another don't was (and is) bareback - sex is only with condom - for now anyway.
And she don't want sperm in her mouth. She has only let me come in her mouth a couple of times - but to be honest I would really like her to let him come in her mouth...
The main Do was: spoil her and satisfy her. Let her needs and pleasure be the central focus when playing.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Well, one don't was anal sex. My wife and I don't do it a lot, and she is quite sensitive about that. So that was a no go.
Also, she didn't know if she wanted to kiss or not, so I told the guy that he would have to wait for her que - as it happened they kissed very (very!) passionately almost from the get go, so that answered that question...
And she don't want sperm in her mouth. She has only let me come in her mouth a couple of times - but to be honest I would really like her to let him come in her mouth...
The main Do was: spoil her and satisfy her. Let her needs and pleasure be the central focus when playing.
i guess all dont here are my do's as what fun without breaking the taboo or restrictions....I will tell my bull to break all her restrictions with sensible way off course and when in full swing and mood she will do whatever it is just take her to that destination.

Reactions: Mitman
I have mixed feelings about it. We have been together since high school. I was the only one she had been with Up until then but gave her a "hall pass" with a guy from her work. She's a waitress. She is very quiet and shy but She loved it and everything seemed cool. I enjoyed hearing about everything that happened way more than I thought I would. He even came inside her which is something I still don't do.We don't have kids yet. They fucked multiple times that night. It did oddly turn me on....until we found out that this guy is actually a complete low life. Multiple run in with the law and other bad stuff. Got caught stealing at work as well. He also couldn't keep his mouth shut about being with my wife and how me came in her mouth. She's a manager there and it almost cost her. I guess I'm still torn about it but you really do have to either do a scouting report on your partner or make it a one time thing with a random.
I won't mind fucking that hot sexy body for you...

Reactions: Mitman
Many thoughts on this. First congratulations! Your wife actually fucked another guy and enjoyed it. Most guys here are just dreaming about that happening I believe. Most importantly it sounds like everything worked out fine! That's the most important thing. Our first caution would be that a lowlife guy from a bar is just the kind of guy who would fuck her bare while knowing he has an STD. It sounds like that didn't happen though, so you lucked out. This is a situation where Mrs HW would def require a condom for play....and she plays bare most of the time. That said, this all worked out so it's a great moment for you.

Guys are here because they want to be cuckolded by their wives, they want their wife to become a slut, they want to know that she feels empowered to give her pussy to whoever she wishes. They want to know that other guys aren't afraid to fuck their wives and that neither of them is concerned with her marital status at the time his cock is inside of her. He is the person pleasing her....despite the fact that the wedding ring you slipped on her finger on your wedding day is plainly visible, neither one of them cared! She was his little slut for the duration. Further emphasizing the fact, she let some guy have the pleasure of cumming in her mouth and her pussy both! That is the ultimate slut wife sign of lack of concern for wedding vows! They both made a point to you! That's a good thing too!

As far as this goes, she's not looking for a guy to bring home and marry, she's looking for a guy to fuck the shit out of that pretty little pussy of hers, make her feel great, make him feel great and then come home to you when they have had their pleasure. That means that just because he's a bit of a "bad boy" doesn't mean she should stop fucking him. In fact, even though she says she will, she probably will run around the corner from where she works and get some more of that awesome cock he gives her....and she will willingly give him the pleasure of her body. That's fine too. At least she's found a guy who gives her pleasure despite the bad boy stuff. It doesn't sound like he's some kind of predator or anything. Somebody else fucking her regularly should lead to a hottie like her having many more opportunities for sexual satisfaction outside of your marriage. That's a great deal for both of you. If she indeed doesn't trust him then by all means she should stay away!!

Finally, workplace sex is often very tough to pull off. Other people will find out. Since it's worked out for her you now have the benefits. Everybody else at work either knows or at least suspects that your wife gives that little ass away to other guys. They are all thinking that as she walks by, fantasizing about what's under her clothing and hoping for a chance to get her naked and enjoy her body too. Some will actually go for it and try to talk her out of her panties as well. They all think she's a hot little slut....that's part of the fun of this lifestyle. When you walk in to see her at times they all look at you and instantly think about the fact that your the guy whose wife is fucking around on him. Perfect!! What they don't know is that you two get off on knowing this is what they are thinking...the perfect fantasy. Enjoy your life with a little hottie who is willing to let other guys cum in her mouth and pussy!!

Finally...BY ALL MEANS>>>BE CAREFUL WHEN SELECTING PARTNERS! She's likely smart enough to screen her guys but you need to know where she is even if the guy just thinks he's fucking her behind your back. We've developed a pretty foolproof screening system and Mrs HW is quite capable of screening guys and behaving safely on her own. Enjoy the lifestyle!!

HW
Thank you. Everything you said makes total sense. I guess I expected it to be the perfect situation... There are a lot of positives came from this.

I have mixed feelings about it. We have been together since high school. I was the only one she had been with Up until then but gave her a "hall pass" with a guy from her work. She's a waitress. She is very quiet and shy but She loved it and everything seemed cool. I enjoyed hearing about everything that happened way more than I thought I would. He even came inside her which is something I still don't do.We don't have kids yet. They fucked multiple times that night. It did oddly turn me on....until we found out that this guy is actually a complete low life. Multiple run in with the law and other bad stuff. Got caught stealing at work as well. He also couldn't keep his mouth shut about being with my wife and how me came in her mouth. She's a manager there and it almost cost her. I guess I'm still torn about it but you really do have to either do a scouting report on your partner or make it a one time thing with a random.
ohh my, i will be one of those randoms for her.

I love that my subs not only want to swallow, they need to swallow. they crave pleasing me. I always take them anally, I'm not that into it, but I can, so I do. And I always give them at least one good facial, marking my turf, as it were

We all make decisions that we regret but you have to learn to live with the outcomes even when they are painful. I know I have made some extremely poor decisions about who I have been intimate with but you accept it and move forward with your life hopefully learning from it.

Finding someone neither of you know that is out of your community to play with would probably be best. We live in one community and play
in another community. Over the years we have gathered a few married friends that we play with in our community that have as much to keep secret.

How’s it feel that he was the first person to cum inside her.