He never saw it coming......

My wife used to have her best friend come over, they were both Bi, so we would have great threesomes. Her friend had been with her husband since high school, and before fucking me during these sessions, had only been with him since they married. It came up once that her husband was mostly boring sexually, but did like her to fuck him with a strap on...... Now this story gets interesting.......

my wife was very curious about this, she had never done that. So she begged her friend to ask her husband to let my wife fuck him like that. A few nights later my wife got the call that they were drinking and he said ok, as long as it started a secret and no one ever found out. My wife agreed and was on her way. What he didn’t know is that I was invited to this party too, without him knowing.

so we get there and my wife goes on inside ahead of me. It didn’t take long before her friend was texting me to come in quietly. I get on and there’s my wife fucking the shit out of him with a 7 of 8 inch dildo, with his hands tied behind his back, bent over and taking it like a champ. Susan, my wife’s best friend, then lays down in front of him and he starts licking her pussy like crazy, moaning from my wife behind him thrusting. He has no idea I am behind him watching it all go down.

just then, she backs away from him and motions for me to come over. He is in total shock and demands to know what’s happening. as she unzips my pants and pulls my dick out, she tells him “SHUT UP AND WATCH A REAL COCK FUCK ME” and then “JUST TAKE YOUR ASS FUCKING FROM REGINA” (my wife). He was reluctant but he just shut up and watched as she sucked me, then had me lay down. She climbed on reverse cowgirl right in front of him, steadily telling him “you could never fuck me like this!” She came over and over again. My wife, still fucking him with the strap on, is now masturbating and coming as well! Finally I exploded inside of Susan. She wasn’t going to let this chance go to waste, so she laid down in front of him again and pulled his head down to her dripping pussy and told him “clean it up, you can fuck me once you’ve swallowed every drop”!

watching this my wife was so turned on she had me come over and fuck her from behind, WHILE SHE WAS STILL FUCKING HIM” After I came AGAIN, I pulled away, and then Regina finally pulled that rubber cock out of his ass. Then Susan told him “good boy”. He had already came several times on the floor below him, so when she said he could “finally fuck her” he said he couldn’t go anymore. Well she wasn’t ok with that, so she got over him on app fours, pussy in his face, and asked me to come fuck her again, demanding he lick her pussy while I did. It was different having my balls slap a mans face while I fucked his wife, but it was exciting. Susan was licking Regina which all this going on. The girls came again, and so did I. It was a hot night.

from that point on, when Susan came over to our house, he would just sit in the corner and watch us all fuck, and then get his when they got home to their own house. He became her cuck, and apparently he loved it.