Hell this become my jurnal

Well i am going to be cage shopping. Any one wanna suggest a decent cheaply price one? So looks like i am totally going to be cut off no sex for me until her bull breaks her in. In one way this is sexy has well. In another it kind of sucks cuz our drives to have sex is the strongest it been in months. Tho i signed up up for it when i agreed. I guess my fait rest on their convo tonight. If all goes well ill be ordering my cage tonight and hoping he is balls deep in her soon.
Tho i do have iussie with how today she has been so stand offish when she brought the subject up and i was like ok lets talk about how we handle things. On a funny note tho her boss asked her if she is going to tell me when she dose sleep with him( dont think boss knows about the agrangement). So it very clear to the world my wife wants to fuck another man. With the stand offness she gets mad i wanna lay things on the table and she thrents to call it all off. Which is kind of like what am i honestly lossing your the having the affair. So i dont get locked up and you don9t fuck him. Everyday life isnt so bad. I mean neather is this but to get pissy and call it off you losing out unless you then in turn go behind my back which conidering its going to go down w or w out me knowing means she throw away 7 years for 10 mins of sex she could get at home. I know i can crazy about details but after all my wife wants an affair and i wanna be involed insted of having it hiden which i think makes her lucky. To have a husband that is understanding n open as well has willing to work w her to have what she wants. However is asking if your going to play w another man than play me too. Is that really to much to ask?

***** recap or update****
So its been one month since the wife started light the match. Thru the first couple of weeks it was alot of inter stuggling for her, which has seemed to die down. There alot of miss understandings during the first few weeks along w back storys not full told. The lucky guy in question here is married tho in an open marriage which we knew. With my wife he was playing the good guy act more so to sooth his own ego. Thru a social web site we found out he is in fact a swinger and got some back story has to how and why his marrage is open and why he was aprouching her the way he was. Got that all cleared up. My wife has told she is open to playing w and sleeping w him. She is at the point of the rules convo so it can go forward. Thing is with the reality of things she is feeling very green and unsure how to proceed with rules and the all around dymanic of things wit me as her cuckold and him as her bull. If he even wants to play the game the way we picture it in our head. Like sex part is a given. Things between her and i being cool are a give. We both understand this is just for spice and exploring diffent paths toghter. My wife is worryed about coming off to edger. Even tho its written all over her that she is bounded to sleep w him. There for ever tho she is bound and determoned to sleep w him. Like everyone can see that she is going to. People she works w can even tell. She is worryee about coming off as to edger so she saids she is waiting on him to contact her. Given what he has shared i know he is looking for the ego boost of her reaching out to him. Pointing that out to her today seems to have changed her stance just a bit. The cuck over is dying for this convo to get rolling. So can plan and talk details. My fate has to when i finally get to have sex w her again rest on this convo. Expesly if he is going to play the bull part. Ether way if he wants to play rules and have sex w her i think she will be locking me up or atlest make me wait untill after he has had her.

Well last night we got the talk rolling. Which kind of took a twist that my wife didnt care for to much. He said his thing is courting his sex parteners. I guess its something that she didnt even consider or think about. However i really dont think we are in the market for that kind of set up. She is thinking you the basic male freind that she can go to for sex. No hard feelings between so that no one gets messed up out it. I mean i know her basic pattern and things that she needs in order to have sex with anyone. I guess at this point its being slept on and see where she is at n going. I do know that with what is in his mind we will have put extra safe gaurds n rules in place to keep it cut n dry. Kind of sucks but if dude is able n willing t play by all the rules she might still give it a go.

So we kind of fell of page for minute, but back on page now. Looks like things got to real and the got scared. Has into things has she got, she figured out that this guy isnt the right one nor was her aprouch towards him. She said she is cutting it off and might put herself out there and look for someone new. Has of now she is thinking of just keeping the mental part going. After lastnight id say in the right postion and right terms it could go beyond mental. Has we broke our sexless streakx which ended at 8 long months. As great has it was the coolest thing was watching her sexual rewaking. I dont whats next or anything, she seems like keeping guessing and enjoys playing the game. I kind of feel like if the guy dose finally reach out to her and brings a clear and right aprouch she at the lest string him along and maybe even sleep w him

Things have slowed to such a crawl it seems she isnt even intrested anymore. It took him almost 2 weeks to finally reach out and contact her. Tho she hasnt responded and just shrugged it off saying she isnt even the head space no more. That kind of sucks cuz i still am. Im really hoping that the other shoe falls sort to speck. I really wanna come out and tell her to respond but i dont know to word it in a way that would go over well and help turn the game back up. Any ideas?