Hello All. Newbie with wife who likes to share nudes with men

She is so fucking gorgeous love to be licking her hot yummy pussy right now
Hello, all.
My wife has started sharing her nude pictures online and chatting with men. She has my full approval to say and do whatever she wants with men as long as I get to watch if she actually meets one in person. She loves the attention from men and sharing her fully nude body/face pictures with them. She hasn't yet agreed to having sex with another man but she says she would consider it with the right circumstances and person. I encouraged it!
She has her own social media and email she uses for this specifically and while I don't read it, she does share with me generally some of what goes on and about some of the men. She'll also answer any specific questions I ask. So it is a shared experience with her having some amount of intimacy with her communications with other men.

Attached is one of the pictures she has shared with other men to give you an idea. She's 53 but most men thinks she is younger. What do you all think of her?

Hello, all.
My wife has started sharing her nude pictures online and chatting with men. She has my full approval to say and do whatever she wants with men as long as I get to watch if she actually meets one in person. She loves the attention from men and sharing her fully nude body/face pictures with them. She hasn't yet agreed to having sex with another man but she says she would consider it with the right circumstances and person. I encouraged it!
She has her own social media and email she uses for this specifically and while I don't read it, she does share with me generally some of what goes on and about some of the men. She'll also answer any specific questions I ask. So it is a shared experience with her having some amount of intimacy with her communications with other men.

Attached is one of the pictures she has shared with other men to give you an idea. She's 53 but most men thinks she is younger. What do you all think of her?
Oh wow so HOT, I would love to cum and play with her ... stunning sexy body I want to explore it all over and make her feel so good

Hello, all.

Would love to see more very sexy

Hello, all.

Very lovely indeed, bet she has plenty of men wanting her.

I have tried but site does not seem to let me see anything
She posts a lot of her pics on Instagram if you follow her there but due to their rules is panties and bra type stuff. Her real explicit nude stuff is on her ... free site so she has been trying to get everyone to go there to see her pics and post up requests. She's getting a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with everyone in the various social media apps, email, etc. There are a lot of men and they all want to use different apps - Instagram, Snapchat, ..., kid, WhatsApp, the list is endless!! LOL

Hello, all.

She is very hot ! Does not look her age at all ! Beautiful body / nice full breasts / nice small hairy patch covering what I am sure is a beautiful tasty pussy - with full lips and a nice clit - can she show us her pussy lips and clit ? Close up ? Thank you - Very lucky man

She posts a lot of her pics on Instagram if you follow her there but due to their rules is panties and bra type stuff. Her real explicit nude stuff is on her ... free site so she has been trying to get everyone to go there to see her pics and post up requests. She's getting a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with everyone in the various social media apps, email, etc. There are a lot of men and they all want to use different apps - Instagram, Snapchat, ..., kid, WhatsApp, the list is endless!! LOL
Where can I find her on ... free site?

She is very hot ! Does not look her age at all ! Beautiful body / nice full breasts / nice small hairy patch covering what I am sure is a beautiful tasty pussy - with full lips and a nice clit - can she show us her pussy lips and clit ? Close up ? Thank you - Very lucky man
I had pasted this one in another thread but here you go!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.36.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 8.36.58 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 273