Hello All. Newbie with wife who likes to share nudes with men

Hello, all.
My wife has started sharing her nude pictures online and chatting with men. She has my full approval to say and do whatever she wants with men as long as I get to watch if she actually meets one in person. She loves the attention from men and sharing her fully nude body/face pictures with them. She hasn't yet agreed to having sex with another man but she says she would consider it with the right circumstances and person. I encouraged it!
She has her own social media and email she uses for this specifically and while I don't read it, she does share with me generally some of what goes on and about some of the men. She'll also answer any specific questions I ask. So it is a shared experience with her having some amount of intimacy with her communications with other men.

Attached is one of the pictures she has shared with other men to give you an idea. She's 53 but most men thinks she is younger. What do you all think of her?
She is absolutely beautiful. You're a lucky man!

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Hello, all.
My wife has started sharing her nude pictures online and chatting with men. She has my full approval to say and do whatever she wants with men as long as I get to watch if she actually meets one in person. She loves the attention from men and sharing her fully nude body/face pictures with them. She hasn't yet agreed to having sex with another man but she says she would consider it with the right circumstances and person. I encouraged it!
She has her own social media and email she uses for this specifically and while I don't read it, she does share with me generally some of what goes on and about some of the men. She'll also answer any specific questions I ask. So it is a shared experience with her having some amount of intimacy with her communications with other men.

Attached is one of the pictures she has shared with other men to give you an idea. She's 53 but most men thinks she is younger. What do you all think of her?
Hello,

If she wants to talk and share pictures, please feel free to contact me on snapchat Mostra-8 or email nhxnhx@yahoo.com

Hello, all.

Wow she is stunning gorgeous you are one lucky guy hope I can get her email or social media so I can chat with her and enjoy the pictures of your sexy wife

Wow she is stunning gorgeous you are one lucky guy hope I can get her email or social media so I can chat with her and enjoy the pictures of your sexy wife
She is @VoluptuousLadyB on both Instagram and .... Feel free to private message her on Instagram. A lot of men do every day! She chats with quite a few men regularly. Shares some private pics with some of the guys she really likes as well.

• Love
Reactions: haluk and shymalea
Hello, all.

She is very beautiful, sexy small waist and nice still perky titties.
Sounds like things are progressing nicely, don't push it. You can definitely continue the conversation but it can bea serious mind trip for a female to find out you want her to share her body with another man physically. Pictures and online is one thing but actual touch can be a tough sell.
Hubby and I have been swingers and had encounters with 3somes before and both a little on the exhibitionist side, it was never a question. We met at a swinger house party both as +1's with different couples. We met fucked, at some point in the night. Both watch the other fuck and suck our way through the night. At the end of the party he offered me a ride home. we have been together ever since.
That being said, the first time we were together at a party and he asked me to give a friend a bj while he was sitting there watching was still a shock. Then when he invited his friend to explore up my shirt and touch my kitty I know I was standing there like a deer in headlights. I wanted to do him and get my feelings hurt that he wanted to share that part of our relationship with another was a shock. He fingered me as I was just standing there Infront if him in my short mini skirt garters and no panties. He got me to the point I forgot about everything around me and just focused on the person who was in me.
He continued as my hubby came up behind me and removed my top and let Joe see my tits and nipples out in the open.I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock and hubby eat my pussy from behind making it even harder to constraint on the situation and just gave in to the sensual situation I was now in.
Over the years things progressed to him gifting me to a couple we played with often. I was an anaversery gift to take home for the weekend and use and enjoy as there wished. Preplanned they had setup cameras so hubby could watch from home.
Then years later I was sent to another best friend of hubby house on a dare.i was too drive over and knock on the door in nothing but a corset with garters and stockings. Did not know it was his birthday and he was having people over for a party (including hubby) but I was sent to his room for the entire evening as a gift, his until morning.
Now we are experimenting with hotwife dates. Hubby meets the perspective people and checks then out, if he likes him, her or them he arranged a date and time to find me. True me general info height, weight, hair color, and normally something identifiable. He then picks out my outfit, gets me dressed, shaves me, and send me off to meet them. Only instruction is have drinks, flirt, make my own decision, if I go home with them I have to send pictures throughout the night of what I'm doing, what is being done to me. I now normally leave him at home ins cock cage, so he will be ready for me whenever I get home. I bring home video and pictures to give him as I tell him about what I did it had done to me. He washes me either in the bath or in bed( with bowl of water and wash rag), even going to the point of licking some of the dried glaze covering parts of my body. This is for my arousal but he is eager to try new things too, so always expanding our sexual boundaries.
Or rule is of it does not leave permanent marks or modify something that fits not go back to it's original state after, you can not say no.
This brings up the most important discussion you have to have before your first encounter.... Safe words.... I like to set one for "I need it of here" one for "i have to tap out" and one for" get me out of her now"
They are progressive in nature but the need out of here is our of this bed, room, situation. Then there is tap out and that means time to call it a night, the last is only if everything has to stop right now, jump in the middle and throw people off of me if you have to. Someone is doing something that makes us uncomfortable or is dangerous to me.
We use ordinary common words, normally cities. So if he walks be and I need his attention I slip the with into the conversation and he does what I need.
Advice is continue the conversation. Maybe find a guy she likes online and secretly meet and arrange a time to accidently run into each other at a public place, normally a bar or club. We might just happen to be there shooting pool or playing darts and in walks her online friend. Have him join your game. Let her flirt and tease him from across the pool table. Dare her to remove her panties while at your table, or dare her to flash him a tit or nipple. Then progress get her to flash him as he shoots to distract him, all in fun. This will also build up the sexual tension from meeting a person "in person" to teasing as she would do at home in the computer just now across the room. Then with in some contact between them, talk her into being a lap dance or to go over and bend over in front of him. see if he reaches out and makes first physical contact. Then maybe excuse yourself to the bathroom, smoking area or to get another round of drinks and give them time to get aquatinted without you in the conversation. Everybody seems to respond when the hubby is not sitting right there too. Stay gone for a while, keep an eye on things for across the room out of sight But understand things could go, and will go completely different than you planned or thought of.
Be prepared mentally for seeing and watching her boing these things and what might happen next, before it happens.
Then sit back and enjoy watching her have fun.
Sonja with Rob

Attachments

• Sonja Cheating@Billiards 2.jpg
    Sonja Cheating@Billiards 2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Sonja Cheating@Billiards 5.jpg
    Sonja Cheating@Billiards 5.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 60
  • AT CLUB SHOOTING POOL UPSKIRT HD-1.jpg
    AT CLUB SHOOTING POOL UPSKIRT HD-1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20171118_011845.jpg
    IMG_20171118_011845.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 57
  • AT CLUB SHOOTING POOL UPSKIRT 2 HD.jpg
    AT CLUB SHOOTING POOL UPSKIRT 2 HD.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 71
She is very beautiful, sexy small waist and nice still perky titties.
Sounds like things are progressing nicely, don't push it. You can definitely continue the conversation but it can bea serious mind trip for a female to find out you want her to share her body with another man physically. Pictures and online is one thing but actual touch can be a tough sell.
Hubby and I have been swingers and had encounters with 3somes before and both a little on the exhibitionist side, it was never a question. We met at a swinger house party both as +1's with different couples. We met fucked, at some point in the night. Both watch the other fuck and suck our way through the night. At the end of the party he offered me a ride home. we have been together ever since.
That being said, the first time we were together at a party and he asked me to give a friend a bj while he was sitting there watching was still a shock. Then when he invited his friend to explore up my shirt and touch my kitty I know I was standing there like a deer in headlights. I wanted to do him and get my feelings hurt that he wanted to share that part of our relationship with another was a shock. He fingered me as I was just standing there Infront if him in my short mini skirt garters and no panties. He got me to the point I forgot about everything around me and just focused on the person who was in me.
He continued as my hubby came up behind me and removed my top and let Joe see my tits and nipples out in the open.I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock and hubby eat my pussy from behind making it even harder to constraint on the situation and just gave in to the sensual situation I was now in.
Over the years things progressed to him gifting me to a couple we played with often. I was an anaversery gift to take home for the weekend and use and enjoy as there wished. Preplanned they had setup cameras so hubby could watch from home.
Then years later I was sent to another best friend of hubby house on a dare.i was too drive over and knock on the door in nothing but a corset with garters and stockings. Did not know it was his birthday and he was having people over for a party (including hubby) but I was sent to his room for the entire evening as a gift, his until morning.
Now we are experimenting with hotwife dates. Hubby meets the perspective people and checks then out, if he likes him, her or them he arranged a date and time to find me. True me general info height, weight, hair color, and normally something identifiable. He then picks out my outfit, gets me dressed, shaves me, and send me off to meet them. Only instruction is have drinks, flirt, make my own decision, if I go home with them I have to send pictures throughout the night of what I'm doing, what is being done to me. I now normally leave him at home ins cock cage, so he will be ready for me whenever I get home. I bring home video and pictures to give him as I tell him about what I did it had done to me. He washes me either in the bath or in bed( with bowl of water and wash rag), even going to the point of licking some of the dried glaze covering parts of my body. This is for my arousal but he is eager to try new things too, so always expanding our sexual boundaries.
Or rule is of it does not leave permanent marks or modify something that fits not go back to it's original state after, you can not say no.
This brings up the most important discussion you have to have before your first encounter.... Safe words.... I like to set one for "I need it of here" one for "i have to tap out" and one for" get me out of her now"
They are progressive in nature but the need out of here is our of this bed, room, situation. Then there is tap out and that means time to call it a night, the last is only if everything has to stop right now, jump in the middle and throw people off of me if you have to. Someone is doing something that makes us uncomfortable or is dangerous to me.
We use ordinary common words, normally cities. So if he walks be and I need his attention I slip the with into the conversation and he does what I need.
Advice is continue the conversation. Maybe find a guy she likes online and secretly meet and arrange a time to accidently run into each other at a public place, normally a bar or club. We might just happen to be there shooting pool or playing darts and in walks her online friend. Have him join your game. Let her flirt and tease him from across the pool table. Dare her to remove her panties while at your table, or dare her to flash him a tit or nipple. Then progress get her to flash him as he shoots to distract him, all in fun. This will also build up the sexual tension from meeting a person "in person" to teasing as she would do at home in the computer just now across the room. Then with in some contact between them, talk her into being a lap dance or to go over and bend over in front of him. see if he reaches out and makes first physical contact. Then maybe excuse yourself to the bathroom, smoking area or to get another round of drinks and give them time to get aquatinted without you in the conversation. Everybody seems to respond when the hubby is not sitting right there too. Stay gone for a while, keep an eye on things for across the room out of sight But understand things could go, and will go completely different than you planned or thought of.
Be prepared mentally for seeing and watching her boing these things and what might happen next, before it happens.
Then sit back and enjoy watching her have fun.
Sonja with Rob
you,re a amazing gorgeous sexy woman,i admire women like you,slutty without losing their dignity,hope to see&read more about you,i,m turned on by the way you dress in public,so naughty

Hello, all.

She is the reason I log in everyday, looking at the beautiful wives that share, she is exceptional

Hello, all.

I think she looks delicious to be livking and more

Hello, all.

She is super hot. Love that she doesn’t shave.

Hello, all.

Very sexy woman

Hello, all.

Would love to chat with her

Hello, all.

I'll send her some

Attachments

• 20220413_020258.mp4
    25.8 MB