Hello All. Newbie with wife who likes to share nudes with men

Nov 15, 2021
Hello, all.
My wife has started sharing her nude pictures online and chatting with men. She has my full approval to say and do whatever she wants with men as long as I get to watch if she actually meets one in person. She loves the attention from men and sharing her fully nude body/face pictures with them. She hasn't yet agreed to having sex with another man but she says she would consider it with the right circumstances and person. I encouraged it!
She has her own social media and email she uses for this specifically and while I don't read it, she does share with me generally some of what goes on and about some of the men. She'll also answer any specific questions I ask. So it is a shared experience with her having some amount of intimacy with her communications with other men.

Attached is one of the pictures she has shared with other men to give you an idea. She's 53 but most men thinks she is younger. What do you all think of her?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.22.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 9.22.15 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,212
Hello, all.
My wife has started sharing her nude pictures online and chatting with men. She has my full approval to say and do whatever she wants with men as long as I get to watch if she actually meets one in person. She loves the attention from men and sharing her fully nude body/face pictures with them. She hasn't yet agreed to having sex with another man but she says she would consider it with the right circumstances and person. I encouraged it!
She has her own social media and email she uses for this specifically and while I don't read it, she does share with me generally some of what goes on and about some of the men. She'll also answer any specific questions I ask. So it is a shared experience with her having some amount of intimacy with her communications with other men.

Attached is one of the pictures she has shared with other men to give you an idea. She's 53 but most men thinks she is younger. What do you all think of her?
😍😍😍😍Smoking😍😍😍😍..bet her pussy tastes of honey...

Hello, all.

Absolutely stunning...cant wait to see more of her! :devilish:

Hello, all.

Beautiful 🥰

Hello, all.

gorgeous body and so yummy hot to my desires to be kissing every naked inch so damn tasty

Hello, all.

(y) she certainly looks very sexy and hot.

Reactions: luvtolickyou
Hello, all.

fuck on my she is so sexy perfect you should be proud to have her as your wife and lover

i so would and never be away from between her legs , love to be eating her pussy and pleasing it all day and all nght

Hello, all.

Mmmmmmmm love to fuck her

Hello, all.

Lovely :)