Hello All

Aug 30, 2021
Maybe you all are right. Over the weekend she didn’t mention anything. But she went out late yesterday and met that guy and a friend of his. Came in messy again

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

Bdriver

Male
Dec 6, 2019
Denver area
Congrats. You definitely have a hotwife now.

My wife and I started differently, but it sounds like you started the way many others do. You planted the seed of the idea and it slowly progressed. Try to realize, though, it can be hard to put that horse back in the barn.

Aug 30, 2021
I had to work last night so my wife went out as is getting to be the pattern. I got a call after midnight from her saying she’d be home in the morning. She sounded wasted. I got nervous but she said everything is so fine giggling and laughing with voices in the background … first time..

I was a wreck all night…. Has this happened to you??

She came in very early this morning still completely trashed and wreaking. Was hard cleaning her

can’t wait for her to sleep it off

May 10, 2021
The Netherlands
I had to work last night so my wife went out as is getting to be the pattern. I got a call after midnight from her saying she’d be home in the morning. She sounded wasted. I got nervous but she said everything is so fine giggling and laughing with voices in the background … first time..

She came in very early this morning still completely trashed and wreaking. Was hard cleaning her

Cleaning her in what way?

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018

That's awesome! Just what a wife should learn to embrace. Hubby is off working and she's out getting laid. Isn't it fun for you knowing that the guys in the background were going to be using your wife all night while you work?

Mrs Hotwife

Aug 30, 2021
That was all I could think about all night. This morning she was all used up. Could barely walk. Just smiled

she’s still sleeping and her phone is buzzing with guys who want to hook up.

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
That was all I could think about all night. This morning she was all used up. Could barely walk. Just smiled

she’s still sleeping and her phone is buzzing with guys who want to hook up.
Perfect. That's the way my phone is much of the time. Once guys know your wife fucks, the word spreads and she can stay as busy and satisfied as she desires. She will probably slow down a bit pretty soon but by that time she will be hooked and want to keep hotwifing as a lifestyle.

Also, it's time to post a pic or two. Let us see your little slutwife now.

Mrs Hotwife

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
good idea
When she starts taking him bare, are you going to show your support by going down on her while retells the events of her date?
By the way. If she just got on the pill on Sept 3 then she IS NOT yet protected from pregnancy. She must have been having her first experiences while on her period because she can't start on the pill until after her period has ended. That seems a bit odd. Your timeline just doesn't add up. Make sure she consults her doc about when the pill will take affect. Also, if she keeps adding guys and having unprotected sex, she WILL end up with STD's if she isn't very careful. I play bare most of the time but I am tested regularly and so are my regular partners. I also am (normally) VERY selective about who I play with and who I play with bare. I have eliminated any STD's to this point in my life but she sounds a bit "indiscreet" and that will not turn out well. Just the words of an experienced hotwife for your consideration.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
Reactions: NeedaDomInMI