Hello All

Congrats. You definitely have a hotwife now.

My wife and I started differently, but it sounds like you started the way many others do. You planted the seed of the idea and it slowly progressed. Try to realize, though, it can be hard to put that horse back in the barn.

I had to work last night so my wife went out as is getting to be the pattern. I got a call after midnight from her saying she’d be home in the morning. She sounded wasted. I got nervous but she said everything is so fine giggling and laughing with voices in the background … first time..

I was a wreck all night…. Has this happened to you??

She came in very early this morning still completely trashed and wreaking. Was hard cleaning her

can’t wait for her to sleep it off

I had to work last night so my wife went out as is getting to be the pattern. I got a call after midnight from her saying she’d be home in the morning. She sounded wasted. I got nervous but she said everything is so fine giggling and laughing with voices in the background … first time..

I was a wreck all night…. Has this happened to you??

She came in very early this morning still completely trashed and wreaking. Was hard cleaning her

can’t wait for her to sleep it off
Cleaning her in what way?

That was all I could think about all night. This morning she was all used up. Could barely walk. Just smiled

she’s still sleeping and her phone is buzzing with guys who want to hook up.