Hello from asia

Avinn

Male
Nov 4, 2020
Asia
Hi guys. Nice to be here.

I'm a married asian guy with some desire abt turning my wife to be a hotwife. Everything is ok, she had sex with several guys before we got married, but now my plan goes to the dead end although her inner slut is still there.

I've posted some of her photos here, mostly is captured from her videos. I'd love to hear what you guys in EU and US want to do with her tiny figure, or any suggestions from someone has more experiences than me. Maybe I could find some idea to get her back to the game.

Nice to meet you. I'm From Italy, married and i have your same wish. I'm trying to convince my wife to be wilder... I hope she will agre to play with me. Can I see your wife??

Thank for your reply. I'm new on this site and I still don't know how it works... I hope I can see your wife easily. Do you mind if I tell you I like your wife???
I'm new here too. It took a little to be familiar with some functions, but it's worth.

To be honest, when we join this kind of forum, do you think I will be angry if someone else told me that they like my wife? :)

I will drop a link to your message if you dont mind. I dont want to repost in forum.

Thanks a lot....I hope your wife will agree to come your wish true. And I hope my wile will too. I really love asian girl and I'm sure you know all european men like asian girls. Tha questions is: do asian girls like european guys??

Wow, she is really hot. Does she have the same mindset as yours?
yes, we are just starting so our mindset still new. but we already had some things happen. like she made out with a co-worker in front of me. we met a chinese guy where we swap girls and he was making out with my girl and i was on his. We enjoy opening up and trying new things

Reactions: Avinn
We'd done this sometimes before we got married. Since then everything is stopped, and I'm trying to start again.

That style really turn me on, and we need to spice up our life.

Reactions: naughtyjj128
We'd done this sometimes before we got married. Since then everything is stopped, and I'm trying to start again.

That style really turn me on, and we need to spice up our life.
maybe we can talk in Pm, like using kik or messenger. lets talk and share pictures if you ok with that

Reactions: Avinn

I'm a married asian guy with some desire abt turning my wife to be a hotwife. Everything is ok, she had sex with several guys before we got married, but now my plan goes to the dead end although her inner slut is still there.

I've posted some of her photos here, mostly is captured from her videos. I'd love to hear what you guys in EU and US want to do with her tiny figure, or any suggestions from someone has more experiences than me. Maybe I could find some idea to get her back to the game.
Avinn - sending you private message

Attachments

• D1663B7A-4731-4395-B55F-576C8D911BB1.jpeg
    D1663B7A-4731-4395-B55F-576C8D911BB1.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 25