Hello From Everett Washington!!

pnww89

Couple
I just wanted to say hello. I’m currently living in Washington state (north of Seattle area) with my beautiful wife. I have never been on a forum or anything but I thought it would be exciting. My wife knows about my fantasy (where she fucks other guys) and thinks that it is completely hot. I’m 31. She is 28, blonde 5’5 and about 120lbs. We are both clean pShe really is super attractive and incredibly fun. In high school, before I knew, she was a cheer and incredibly slutty. After she told me about a threesome she was in with two guys, I told her how much of a turn on that was. The idea of my sexy little wife, getting pounded by two guys was one of the hottest things out there. We have never done anything and are curious about the lifestyle. I would say I’m into the cuckold thing, but hotwife, hell yes!! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and see if anyone is in our area. Anyone with advice or whatever please say hello!

I just wanted to say hello. I’m currently living in Washington state (north of Seattle area) with my beautiful wife. I have never been on a forum or anything but I thought it would be exciting. My wife knows about my fantasy (where she fucks other guys) and thinks that it is completely hot. I’m 31. She is 28, blonde 5’5 and about 120lbs. We are both clean pShe really is super attractive and incredibly fun. In high school, before I knew, she was a cheer and incredibly slutty. After she told me about a threesome she was in with two guys, I told her how much of a turn on that was. The idea of my sexy little wife, getting pounded by two guys was one of the hottest things out there. We have never done anything and are curious about the lifestyle. I would say I’m into the cuckold thing, but hotwife, hell yes!! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and see if anyone is in our area. Anyone with advice or whatever please say hello!
Hi pnw and welcome. Latin bull from just north of the border from you 2. I’ll send you a PM.

Welcome. Love your intro. I would love to see her pics. I’m in LA, and have an interesting situation that she may like. Hit me up and we can chat about it

Thanks for the welcome. Ill be honest, we are not 100% ready to share pics. We both are professionals, she teaches at the local middle school. I get that might bother people but that’s our situation. We’re both curious about your situation? Your in LA? My wife has lots of family in Elk Grove. She’s there a couple times a year.

I'm in South Seattle, I'm open to share Pics privately.