New here and some speculation

Hello, I fantasize about my wife being with other men so I think I’m in the right place.

Just curious though if it’s something I developed from being cheated on in every relationship I’ve ever had. Never really had these thoughts until my wife.

Just wanting her to be satisfied is part of the turn on for me I guess.

Now I’m to the point where I can’t get off without thinking about her sucking a dick or getting fucked while I watch.

Is something wrong with me for developing these fantasies?

Reactions: Newbiesuk and mmmas
Hello,

Welcome! First of all no: there is nothing wrong with you for having a sexual preference.

Second: it’s not uncommon that this preference stems from being cheated on. It’s something I hear more often and played (presumably) a huge factor for me too.

Hello, I fantasize about my wife being with other men so I think I’m in the right place.

Just curious though if it’s something I developed from being cheated on in every relationship I’ve ever had. Never really had these thoughts until my wife.

Now I’m to the point where I can’t get off without thinking about her sucking a dick or getting fucked while I watch.

Nothing wrong, everyone to their own! Mature white bull here.