Hello

My name is toni . I'm a 27 year old cuckold husband . My wife Sarah dates. She has me in chastity. We are a Female lead relationship. Sarah is 32 , this is a second marriage for her, and she lived with a guy after her divorce and before me. Sarah has been sexualy active since she was 14 .
I'm a under developed male , with a submissive nature .
Sarah dates . I do not take part in it or watch. I wait at home. Sarah will come home and tell me in detail about the date. If he satisfied her , she unlocks me and let's me pleasure myself . If he didn't satisfy her, she will tell me all about it, but not unlock me , this way I'm just as frustrated as she is .

My name is toni . I'm a 27 year old cuckold husband . My wife Sarah dates. She has me in chastity. We are a Female lead relationship. Sarah is 32 , this is a second marriage for her, and she lived with a guy after her divorce and before me. Sarah has been sexualy active since she was 14 .
Sarah dates . I do not take part in it or watch. I wait at home. Sarah will come home and tell me in detail about the date. If he satisfied her , she unlocks me and let's me pleasure myself . If he didn't satisfy her, she will tell me all about it, but not unlock me , this way I'm just as frustrated as she is .
Let’s see her cuck

You sound like a great couple. I love that her pleasure is link to your pleasure indirectly.

Reactions: Tonyjf50
You sound like a great couple. I love that her pleasure is link to your pleasure indirectly.
Thank you, that's exactly what it is. I live my sex life vicariously through her. When she comes home and tells me about her date , I close my eyes, and become her in my imagination. I feel what she feels . It is great for me. I'm built very small, can just get past the outher lips of her vagina, and cum in 3 or 4 thrusts. So I'm glad she gets what she needs, and comes home to me to share her experiences.

Reactions: Rem503