HELLO FROM FRANCE (Hotwife VIXEN and her Cuckhubby)

You are a lady during the day, who loves to be treated as a total slut by the appropriate males! No talk JUST FUCK in all holes! Do you like the dirty talking ? Your hubby likes to be humiliated as well by your bull?

Last edited:
Reactions: Desejo de corno
Do you like when the man refuses to give you his cock for punishment and spank you hard instead?

Do you like to give your filled with cums pussy to your hubby to lick it?

Do you like when the man refuses to give you his cock for punishment and spank you hard instead?

Do you like to give your filled with cums pussy to your hubby to lick it?

YESSSSSS… Since 2004, I ask my husband to find me SURE and TESTED males to feel them natural, to feel the warmth of their sex in me and especially the power of their powerful squirts in my vagina… And Yann loves so much feeling their hot Cumshots and creampies by fucking me full of them…

Here : a good friend of my husband… we nice cock and huge deep Cumshots

YESSSSSS… Since 2004, I ask my husband to find me SURE and TESTED males to feel them natural, to feel the warmth of their sex in me and especially the power of their powerful squirts in my vagina… And Yann loves so much feeling their hot Cumshots and creampies by fucking me full of them…

Here : a good friend of my husband… we nice cock and huge deep Cumshots
View attachment 318882View attachment 318881View attachment 318883View attachment 318884View attachment 318885
What is your favourite punishment from your lovers and bulls?

Can you compare your normal life with your sexual life? I mean during the day in your work you behave like a lady? Or someone can understand your so hot lifestyle?

Can you compare your normal life with your sexual life? I mean during the day in your work you behave like a lady? Or someone can understand your so hot lifestyle?
Oh.... no !
Anyone knows my private life.... but, I’m on TINDER to find new males and, sometimes, they find me in real life....
It’s funny ?