Hello - we are new to this :)

Mar 6, 2022
Hello.

My wife had her 1st experience with another man last week while we have been married...sucked and fucked him bareback in a hotel room...then let him cum over her pussy :) She's meeting him again next week....am so excited as, have been waiting years for her to cuckold me. She's a nurse, working a 12hour shift today and sent me these pic earlier asking me to share them...so here goes :love:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-07 at 19.32.27.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-07 at 19.32.27.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 190
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-05 at 22.31.44.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-05 at 22.31.44.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 181
Hello.

My wife had her 1st experience with another man last week while we have been married...sucked and fucked him bareback in a hotel room...then let him cum over her pussy :) She's meeting him again next week....am so excited as, have been waiting years for her to cuckold me. She's a nurse, working a 12hour shift today and sent me these pic earlier asking me to share them...so here goes :love:
Need to splash some cold water on that pussy <3

Hello.

sounds like the rollercoaster is about to begin, enjoy the ride

Hello.

Big like for her

Hello.

Man that bare pussy shot made me rock fucking hard. Let me fuck her hard for you man with my fucking horse cock. Then I’ll make you my regular cocksucker….

Attachments

• ErikCockDec2021.jpeg
    ErikCockDec2021.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Love
Reactions: newhotwife&cuck
Hello.

You are gonna become addicted of you are not by now

• Love
Reactions: newhotwife&cuck